• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Your Way Dining ???

BARBARAAPPLE

DIS Veteran
I HAVE LOOKED FOR THIS ANSWER BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT SO I KNOW SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS..

WE ARE TAKING A TRIP TO DISNEY IN JUNE 2006 WE ARE STAYING AT POP CENTURY WE WANT THE DINING PLAN BUT WE ALREADY HAVE TICKETS LEFT FROM 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN WE BUY THE 1 DAY BASE TICKET AND STILL GET THE DINING PLAN FOR OUR LENGTH OF STAY ??? :confused3

Yes, but everyone in your party will have to buy the one day ticket. The days on your ticket do not have to match the days of your dining plan.

Absolutely. You must purchase at least a one-day ticket for all people in your party. You can then purchase the meal plan for each member of your party for every night of your stay, not just the one day. However, you must pay rack rate for the room (AAA discount may apply?) and purchase the meal plan for every night of your stay.

BARBARAAPPLE said:
I HAVE LOOKED FOR THIS ANSWER BUT CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT SO I KNOW SOMEONE ON HERE KNOWS..

WE ARE TAKING A TRIP TO DISNEY IN JUNE 2006 WE ARE STAYING AT POP CENTURY WE WANT THE DINING PLAN BUT WE ALREADY HAVE TICKETS LEFT FROM 2 YEARS AGO SO CAN WE BUY THE 1 DAY BASE TICKET AND STILL GET THE DINING PLAN FOR OUR LENGTH OF STAY ??? :confused3

Yes, the required minimum ticket purchase is a 1 day base ticket for each person in your party. The dining plan is tied to the number of resort nights (1 counter service, 1 table service, and 1 snack per person per night). So for a family of 4 for 7 nights, you'd have 28 of each.

We were able to get the AAA discount off the room portion of the package by booking directly through AAA.

Hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter