Magic Your Way Dining Package

tmrmom

Earning My Ears
Since this is my first trip to WDW with my DH, DS (9), DS (7), and DD (3) I was hoping someone could please explain the Magic Your Way Dining Package to me. Do you need to purchase certain park tickets to use this option or can you still order the Park Hopper tickets. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated. After reading the description it seems like it will be quite a savings for me, but I am worried that I am not understanding it correctly.

The MYW plan must be purchased with MYW park tickets and your resort reservation as a package. If you are checked into a resort for 7 nights, then the dining plan is for 7 days. However, your park tickets do not have to match--as long as you have at least one day's worth of park tickets, you can still buy the plan. And the park tickets can be your choice of single park or with the hopper option.

Here's a good link:

http://www.touringplans.com/MYWDining.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter