Magic/ Wonder Muster(lifeboat) Stations

I'm not sure if I missed it, or maybe it's not posted yet, but we have room 2602 and 2604 connecting rooms on the wonder, does anyone know where the muster station is. Also how are these rooms, I have looked them up, the last review was years ago. Any info would be great. Thanks

I'm not sure if I missed it, or maybe it's not posted yet, but we have room 2602 and 2604 connecting rooms on the wonder, does anyone know where the muster station is. Also how are these rooms, I have looked them up, the last review was years ago. Any info would be great. Thanks

Because of proximity to 2600, I would guess M. pirate:

Could someone tell me where station m is. I think this is where we will be. We have rooms 2602 and 2604. This would help us a lot to get our autistic daughter prepared for the life boat drill. Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter