• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Weekend Getaway - March 7-10, 2014

Hi,
My name is Theresa, I have 6 year old twins, Trista and Chase. This is our first family cruise and I'd love to do the FE. I sent a request to join the Facebook group. Not sure what else to do. How many "items" should I plan to do? Is it for anyone with an FE on their door? Any help would be great for this first timer! Thank you! Our family is super excited for this vacation.
Theresa

Hi,
My name is Theresa, I have 6 year old twins, Trista and Chase. This is our first family cruise and I'd love to do the FE. I sent a request to join the Facebook group. Not sure what else to do. How many "items" should I plan to do? Is it for anyone with an FE on their door? Any help would be great for this first timer! Thank you! Our family is super excited for this vacation.
Theresa

Hi Theresa!

For FE, you need to join a group. Once you get into the Facebook group, let Natasha know you want to join the FE. We do have a latecomers group that you can be added to and then you will know how many to prepare for. :)

We are joining you all for out first cruise ever. So excited and find there is so much! Sent request to fb group. Is it too late to join FE? Any helpful hits for anything? We are bringing four kids ages 16, 12, 8 and 5. Thanks!

We are joining you all for out first cruise ever. So excited and find there is so much! Sent request to fb group. Is it too late to join FE? Any helpful hits for anything? We are bringing four kids ages 16, 12, 8 and 5. Thanks!

There is a latecomers FE group closing Sunday, 3/2. :)

HI! I just booked this cruise last weekend! DH is going on his annual spring golf trip, leaving this Tues and so I planned to take the week off of work to be a stay-at-home mom! Well, I started thinking that I wanted to do something fun with my boys (9 and 7) over the weekend because they don't have school on Friday and on a whim I started looking at DCL because with this winter, I thought we could all use a touch of sun! :beach:
I ended up booking an OGT room which was just assigned on deck 2. We have been on the Dream twice, this is our first non-Dream cruise and the boys still don't know about it. I have been stealth packing and won't tell them until they figure it out! We fly in Fri morning so here's hoping the weather is ok (as its snowing outside right now) and we don't have a delay!
I am so excited for a quick getaway and hope we enjoy the Magic! Happy Sailing!!!:boat:

I'm one of about 150 Travel Agents that will be on board. I've resisted coming over here until now for fear of overwhelming a board with TAs...but it looks like it's been a quiet group. I'll check out the FB group too.

Hopefully our TA group won't overwhelm the other passengers. Most of us are just so silly excited to be away from the snow and winter weather. We are on :cloud9:.

See you on the Magic this Friday!

If there is anyone who hasn't joined us in the FB group yet please come join us! We're all getting very excited! Lots of good info for first timers too!

Search Facebook for: Disney Magic Cruise March 7-10, 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter