Magic Water Aerobics classes

Grammywig

Earning My Ears
I am taking my very first DCL cruise on the MAGIC. Please let me know if there are Adult Water Aerobic Classes on the Western Caribbean sailings from Galveston in November 2012. Thank you:)

I am leaving on my first cruise in a month so I am not speaking from experience, but since there haven't been any departures from Galveston yet, being this specific might not help you much. :)

I haven't noticed any water aerobics on the Navigators for the Magic that I have looked at, but you might try skimming through them to get an idea.

I have never seen any water exercise classes in 20+ cruises on the Magic. That said, she has never cruised out of Galveston, so who knows?

The pools are not big enough to hold water aerobic classes. I've also never seen a water aerobic class on the Disney ships.

I have not seen them either, in fact, I always found their group exercise classes of any kind to be slim pickins. I would love to see a water aerobics class on the ships. Seems like the perfect activity for "vacation exercise" :cool1:.

But don't get me wrong; I don't mean to belittle water aerobics, I know it's a real great workout! I was a certified instructor in college and I made some girls from the water polo team feel the burn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter