Pixie_Magic

You Just Got .:Dised:.
my name is Pixie_Magic on vmk, I am trading the following:

*Pirate hat(girls,boys)
*Pirate walls
*Bling
*Usa Hat
*rare furnish
*Gold ears!! Hurry Fast before there gone! (Offers for this, I am strict about hehe mostly prefer Bird for it.But I'll see what I get.)
*Space Pants
*Pink Beret
*Pirate top(girls)
*Pirate shoes(girls)
*Blue football shirt

There might be more vmk isn't open yet :)

If u like anything plz post or PM me :)

My wish List:Bird,Rare Clothes, (furniture for furniture)

I do not accept:Shopping sprees or Items that are already on sale.(ex. Flip)

As For Credits in a Quest Machine, it depends on how many credits.

Pixie_Magic, i would like the USA hat and if you have a girls pirate shirt, then i want that too:)princess: :angel: :saysplease:

<3 Hey vicky your so so icky just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky:sick: LOL

Pixie_Magic, i would like the USA hat and if you have a girls pirate shirt, then i want that too:)princess: :angel: :saysplease:

<3 Hey vicky your so so icky just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky:sick: LOL

I have both :) and I would love to trade.Just tell me your offer.:thumbsup2

Hello,
I am interested in your mickey tree (do you just have one or more than one?) also your presents.
How much are you asking for them and would you take a shopping spree for them? I don't have a quest machine and nothing on your wanted list :(
Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

Hello,
I am interested in your mickey tree (do you just have one or more than one?) also your presents.
How much are you asking for them and would you take a shopping spree for them? I don't have a quest machine and nothing on your wanted list :(
Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

Hi :) I have only 1 mickey tree, and i''m sorry I don't accept shopping spree.If you have other rare furniture I will take it into consideration for your offer.

how much are you asking for your mickey tree and stack of presents? Solved the quest machine problem..hehe

hey my name is sweetsweetybird on vmk and what color bling ru trading??

ok as u may know my name on vmk is Pixie_Magic, and I am trading every color bling except Dark Red. I'll be in my room when vmk opens today so when you want come find me or just post which bling you want and offer and we'll work something out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter