Magic tickets and waterpark

twirly123

Mouseketeer
If you go to the water park but no theme park - does this still count and one of your 14 park days with the magic ticket?

I think with the new Magic Ticket it is likely it would count but no first hand experience. With the previous it did always count as you had 14 consecutive days to use the ticket so therefore would use one of those days up

I have the magic tickets and I was sure it would count as 1 day.

Now I am wondering about mini-golf ⁉️

Mini golf looks like it’s seperate based on t&cs as states one per day
One per ticket day? Because with Magic, I have 14 days ticket to be used during 18 days. Does that mean that I can mini-gold during one of my non-park day? That would be interesting!

One per ticket day? Because with Magic, I have 14 days ticket to be used during 18 days. Does that mean that I can mini-gold during one of my non-park day? That would be interesting!

Thats how I read it but I might be wrong.

So just looking at my 14 day Magic Ticket and very confused by the language, has anyone validated what you can do?

Ideally I’d would like to visit the park for 14 days and on my non park days visit water park however the message in the app is very ambiguous. I’m assuming that over 18 days I could visit the parks 14 days and on off days visit water parks ( up to 14 times) .

Pasted message from app below, has anyone actually used magic ticket and been able to check this?

Valid Ticket Dates
Your tickets are valid for admission to multiple theme parks on any 14 days from 19 Jul 2022 through 5 Aug 2022, subject to park reservation availability. Your ticket also provides 14 visits to a water park or other Walt Disney World fun during the same date range. Tickets do not have to be used on consecutive dates.

Fourteen visits to water parks, etc. where going to two water parks on the same day consumes two visits would indicate to me that visiting a water park will not in itself consume or commandeer one of the fourteen theme park days.

Whereas fourteen usage days during each of which you can visit any combination of theme parks or water parks, etc. whether or not the overall usage lifetime of the ticket is more than 14 consecutive days, would mean that going to a water park will consume one of the 14 days available for either theme park or water park visits.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter