Magic Stateroom 6554

msaseifert

Hooked on Disney
The last staterom report is over a year old..................anyone stayed in this cabin on the Magic recently??

I know its adjoining to 6552 - originally we had that cabin booked for my in-laws but my FIL suffered some health setbacks so we had to cancel their stateroom which left us with an adjoining stateroom but not neighbors that we know. Its all good though - hopefully we won't be the noisy neighbors that some complain about hearing with adjoining cabins. I am not worried about my family - they would sleep through most anything - noisy or not. :rotfl2:

THANKS!!

Our family had 6552 and 6554 in September. We were perfectly satisfied, though we were taking advantage of the adjoining aspect, and only had my parents next to us, so I didn't notice a real noise issue.

I was worried when I read the reports but it all seemed fine to us. I loved the easy mid ship location and quick access to the kids clubs.

No complaints!

Thanks for the update - we are so excited but at the same time dissappointed that my inlaws won't be joining us - who knows maybe we will be one of the lucky families to get upgraded?? I will be happy where we are at though. THANKS!

We are going to have 6552 on the Wonder in January and was a little worried about the noise aspect per the stateroom reports. So I am watching this thread too. Thanks!

Just got back on Sunday from the Wonder. We had room 6552 and my in laws had room 6554. Our adjoining door was left open most of the time. If the door was closed, I think it still wouldn't be too noisy, however this comes from someone with 3 kids and is usually the one on the "noisy" side. The location was great. Close to the elevator, although that was never a noise problem. Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter