Magic shots.

tikababe1

Earning My Ears
I was looking to see if there were pictures of magic shots that people have done? We are going in April and I want to get a few if I can. Does anyone have any or know where I can look to see some examples?

Yup. We are thinking of getting the photopass plus and I was wondering if anyone had some magic shots. I think we have to pick it up at mk next to tony's since we are going to mk first.

Yup. We are thinking of getting the photopass plus and I was wondering if anyone had some magic shots. I think we have to pick it up at mk next to tony's since we are going to mk first.

We bought the Photopass plus and it was great value. I always pre order the CD anyway and we always buy ride photos (and do lots of rides) so it was a no brainer. My pics from this trip are all still in my account, not yet had time to add borders. We came home with 648 photos on there. I'm sure they are not all keepers

Regarding magic shots, you don't have to have Photopass Plus to get them. You can get those with the regular Photopass. They are not always in the same place so you need to ask. We always get some but never bother to ask but they will be able to tell you where to go if that particular photographer can't do it.

Try this for some examples and information on where you would typically find them

http://stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter