Magic sailing

Floridajo

Mouseketeer
Hi have just booked my first Disney cruise yesterday , but after speaking to my travel agent today am very confused about dining.???? Could someone explain to me how dining works , is it like Royal Caribbean were you are seated at the same table every night or does it work differently ???.????

Hi! You will be seated at the same table NUMBER every night but you will switch restaurants, your wait staff will go with you, you will have a different dining experience every night, but your wait staff will get to know your preferences for drinks and such! Have fun!

Hi have just booked my first Disney cruise yesterday , but after speaking to my travel agent today am very confused about dining.???? Could someone explain to me how dining works , is it like Royal Caribbean were you are seated at the same table every night or does it work differently ???.????

There are 2 seating times for dinner (Main - 5:45; Late - 8:00). You will be assigned to a table (with tablemates, possibly). Onboard the Disney ships there are 3 Main Dining Rooms. You will also be assigned to a rotation that will take you through all 3 MDRs during your cruise.

Your table number will be the same in all MDRs, and, in a similar location within each dining room (although not exactly the same).

You (and your tablemates) will have the same servers for all dinner service (they will "rotate" with you).

Other options for dinner are the adult dining room (Palo on the Magic), poolside quick service, and room service. Cabanas (the buffet) is open for open seating at dinner. It is a sit-down table service with a menu of selected items pulled from the menus being served in the MDRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter