Magic sailing out of Galveston March 15

If I have to do 10 of these, am I allowed to go on other threads, meaning I need to post 10 ANYWHERE?
Thanks!

BrittanyGuest said:
If I have to do 10 of these, am I allowed to go on other threads, meaning I need to post 10 ANYWHERE?
Thanks!

Yes, I think you can post on any thread, just you have to have posted somewhere at least 10 times to be able to send a pm - such silly rules, I think!

Thank You! I'll go to other thread's so you all don't get bonkers over these insignificant posts. ;)
Then I can send tic toc a private message, right?

BrittanyGuest said:
Thank You! I'll go to other thread's so you all don't get bonkers over these insignificant posts. ;)
Then I can send tic toc a private message, right?

If you try to send tictoc a pm, it will let you know how many more times you have to post until you have 10 "under your belt" & after you reach that amt, then it will allow you to pm her!

just post 10 times here! That is what someone else did. As for the formal night there is no formal night but there is one night that you can dress up if you want for photos. Of course, you can dress up any and all nights!

I have the navigators from the 2/1 4 night cruise from Galveston that should be similar to ours. If you would like them just email me and I will send them to you. PM me and I will send you my email address for those who do not have it.

Since our group is growing (I think 11 cabins now) I will add everyone to the list and send it out tomorrow.

We will continue as planned with all doing one night. If it gets too big we can split the cabins as well. What is the maximum number you want to deliver to?

I think it is soooo cool we are going to have a toddler now! I had bought some great toddler gifts just in case!

I am so excited. I have made so many tings for the FE already! My husband thinks I am nuts!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Ooh! I would love the navigator! I'll email you now.
Also, that is SO sweet that you are excited about our little toddler.
I can't wait to see how much fun (hopefully) he is going to have :) !!

Hi! Is it too late to join the FE group for the Disney Magic Cruise sailing March 15th?

It is not too late. Please PM me your name, the names of all passengers and ages of children, cabin number, email address, celebrations on cruise, hometown. I will add you and email you the list.

rnl88 said:
Hi! Is it too late to join the FE group for the Disney Magic Cruise sailing March 15th?

I'm trying to get in as well... Taking three kids and hubby!

tictoc said:
just post 10 times here! That is what someone else did. As for the formal night there is no formal night but there is one night that you can dress up if you want for photos. Of course, you can dress up any and all nights!

I have the navigators from the 2/1 4 night cruise from Galveston that should be similar to ours. If you would like them just email me and I will send them to you. PM me and I will send you my email address for those who do not have it.

Since our group is growing (I think 11 cabins now) I will add everyone to the list and send it out tomorrow.

We will continue as planned with all doing one night. If it gets too big we can split the cabins as well. What is the maximum number you want to deliver to?

I think it is soooo cool we are going to have a toddler now! I had bought some great toddler gifts just in case!

I am so excited. I have made so many tings for the FE already! My husband thinks I am nuts!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Sent you a pm... Please add me!

Ok guys. I will add court and mi88 (when I get the info) and send an updated list this evening.

Great! Can't wait to get the finalized list so I can finish making all of the gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter