Magic Rehab - what's new?

bjc

Earning My Ears
Other than the Aqua Dunk will anything else be changing on the Magic. Is there a website I can visit to check it out? Also, are the pools on the classic ships the same size as the newer ships or are they a little bigger? Got off the Dream last May & couldn't believe how many little ones could be squeezed into that pool.

Other than the Aqua Dunk will anything else be changing on the Magic. Is there a website I can visit to check it out? Also, are the pools on the classic ships the same size as the newer ships or are they a little bigger? Got off the Dream last May & couldn't believe how many little ones could be squeezed into that pool.

Here's the most detailed info I've seen on the Magic refurb.
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/tag/disney-magic-re-imagined/

As for the pools, we avoid the "kid soup."

Has anyone heard if the "new" Magic will get Magical Portholes with Real-Time Views in the inside staterooms?

Has anyone heard if the "new" Magic will get Magical Portholes with Real-Time Views in the inside staterooms?

No magical portholes, at least during the yard period. There is some talk of wiring being run and the portholes being put in later, , but even that maybe just rumor.

AKK

1BabyForBec said:

No portholes but new Animators Palette :)

I'm really hoping for an Outlook Cafe as that's our favorite spot on the Wonder but I'm not getting my hopes too high. :)

I'm really hoping for an Outlook Cafe as that's our favorite spot on the Wonder but I'm not getting my hopes too high. :)

We asked about that once (I presume you are speaking to the upstairs portion of Cove Cafe) and it can't be done due to the way the Magic was built (in two halves and then floated together).

Any ideas when they will publish new deckplans? Just at the end of the refurb? We booked a cabin for 2014 and do not want to have a connecting door. :scared1:

Still hoping for On Demand considering it looks like they are putting in the new wiring. That is better to me than a Porthole. My honey put on the funny old Mickey and Donald cartoons while we were getting ready (old skool and really funny) and also enjoyed watching Flight of the Navigator on Demand. Mom would watch the shows (it had Golden Mickeys on it) and start and stop it and rewind it as she liked. We start it and stop it and play it while we get ready in the morning or wind down at night. It's a great service. Being able to check accounts with it would be awesome too...

Does anyone know if the teen club or adult pool area will be refurbished as I didn't read any information on their site about either of those spaces?

Does anyone know if the teen club or adult pool area will be refurbished as I didn't read any information on their site about either of those spaces?

Because there hasn't been a full release on these particular spaces. I think we can assume they will remain largely the same, but simply be 'refreshed.' One can safely assume(I think) they will be repainted, new furniture, re tiled/re grouted, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter