Magic Plane Take Off

marisabuzz

Mouseketeer
I work across the 401 from Pearson. I was heading into a meeting when I saw the Magic Plane on the runway.

Made me happy especially since we are leaving to visit the mouse soon!

Not sure if you could make out the plane.

Enjoy!

We live on the flight-path to KW airport and last week when we were BBQ'ing looked up and saw that fly over our heads --- pretty cool!

Thanks for sharing
I got the "Frozen Plane" last March for my trip down to Disney.
I am hoping we get the "Magic Plane" next March....I know my granddaughter would love it!
Hugs Mel

We live on the flight-path to KW airport and last week when we were BBQ'ing looked up and saw that fly over our heads --- pretty cool!
We live on the Derry flight path for Pearson and we always try to look up for these plane. It's really cool to see it (but living on the flight path stinks).

Thanks for sharing
I am hoping we get the "Magic Plane" next March....I know my granddaughter would love it!
Hugs Mel
Lucky!!! Must have been fun. Hope you get one of them for your next trip too!

You can track both planes at flightaware. Just enter the flight letters in the search bar.
CGWSZ for the Mickey plane
CGWSV for the Frozen plane.

We were in Vancouver and the Frozen plane was there. I was sure it was going to be our flight to Hawaii as we were walking to the area where the plane was parked. Then the hallway took a turn and my hopes were dashed. No Frozen plane for us :sad1:. Maybe someday.

We live on the Derry flight path for Pearson and we always try to look up for these plane. It's really cool to see it (but living on the flight path stinks).

Since KW only has one "real" runway and most planes only fly West from there, we only see them when they are making their approach -- at almost exactly 6:25 pm. Now the train track the runs across the street all day and night -- that can get annoying to say nothing of the "pretend expressway" that runs behind our house and has stop lights ... so many air brakes from the transports URGH

Thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

We got it coming back to YYZ post Fantasy cruise in March ...very cool aircraft!

I had to take my Mom to the Halifax N. S. Canada airport this morning. I got to see the FROZEN plane! Oh my!!! I was so excited it was at the next gate! My Mom was flying to Toronto. I had to take a few pics, I was like a 5 year old! I could not wait to come home and tell/show my DD #2! She is praying we get to fly in it this Nov!!!!! She would even be thrilled to see it!

I had to take my Mom to the Halifax N. S. Canada airport this morning. I got to see the FROZEN plane! Oh my!!! I was so excited it was at the next gate! My Mom was flying to Toronto. I had to take a few pics, I was like a 5 year old! I could not wait to come home and tell/show my DD #2! She is praying we get to fly in it this Nov!!!!! She would even be thrilled to see it!

LOL I was the same way when I saw the Magic plane. I get all giddy when I see it. I was at work when it happened so the people that saw me were probably like *** is wrong with this person.

We did not fly on it .... yet! We are still hoping we get that chance in Nov! It was parked by the window at gate 16, my Mom was flying out of gate 18 so it was right beside hers! It was a beauty!

Cool! What kinds of goodies do you get with it? I think the people on the Magic plane get cookies.
We always get cookies when we fly WestJet, do you mean special DISNEY cookies???? I wouldn't want to eat them .... :P

Lucky people traveling Toronto to Orlando today! I am still hoping we are lucky enough in Nov!!!!

You can follow it's flight path here flightaware.com/live/flight/CGWSZ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter