Magic photos

zipnover

Earning My Ears
We are going to purchase Memory Maker and want to get lots of pictures. We love the "magic" photos with the animation. Is there a list somewhere of what magic shots are available and where they take them at the parks????

I'm sure there is a list somewhere?? We just asked every photographer who didn't have there camera on a tripod if they did magic shots. We got a lot of great shots, including the magic shots. Money well spent b/c we took the time to see almost every photographer there :goodvibes (ok well maybe not everyone)

We are going to purchase Memory Maker and want to get lots of pictures. We love the "magic" photos with the animation. Is there a list somewhere of what magic shots are available and where they take them at the parks????

Only certain photographers are trained for snapping Magic Shots so you'll need to ask each one if they're able to. There's a list of available ones here. :upsidedow

You can also ask at the camera stores in each park, they will usually know where most of the photographers are and who can take magic shots. You will want to remember that there are many more photographers out in the morning, when the light is good. They can be hard to find in the afternoon and are only at very select locations in the evening.

:)Thanks everyone! I did look around some before I posted and wasn't able to find much. I really appreciate the links and tips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter