• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic photos

dragonye

Earning My Ears
Reviewing my photos from our recent trip ( which was great ) I noticed a lot of magic photos that are not complete with the magic part. I know this has been covered a zillion times but who do I contact to fix this before I order the final CD ?

p.s. we went to MK on a day that they closed early for the halloween party and it was walk on to every ride almost except peter pan. this made up for the thursday we were at MGM and everyone else was there too...;)

We had some that way on our last trip, I emailed them and they added the "magic" to the picture, so when we got the cd, it was on there.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/skins/100147/forms/contact_us_form.aspx

Or

If you would like to speak to one of our team members, you can reach us at 407-560-4300. Our live phone hours are 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. eastern time, seven days a week. If you reach us after 1 p.m., please leave a message providing your name, phone number, account sign-in information, PhotoPass ID's and a summary of the issue you need assistance with. Once you leave the information, one of our Cast Members will return your call within 24-48 hours

Thanks, I needed to do the same. Tink is missing from our pictures and I also have two pictures that are missing, so hopefully they can find them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter