Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Kalikat I would also prefer for our group to only be in one group so since the nemo group has provided a list first I would like to remain with that one. Thank you for your time and effort.

Hi

It looks like we are in the same FE groups for both the 23rd Oct sailing and also 28th Oct. I was just wondering whether you were planning on doing gifts for both cruises or just one. I am totally happy either way, I just didn't want to prepare only one set of gifts if you were doing two.

Have you done a B2B cruise before? This is our first cruise so it's all very new and exciting!

Thanks

Laura

DgkJlk I just wanted to say thank you so much for sorting the FE group it looks great

Emilie I am so glad you are in our group- at least I know we will be able to find your room ok!

We are really hoping to make the meet up, it just depends how our daughter is coping. She has special needs and sometimes finds being in a group a bit overwhelming. If not hopefully we will meet some of you while distributing our gifts :)

Here is the list of DIS user names that are on my list. If you aren't on this list and you would be interested in joining an FE group, please send me a PM. We still have room on our list for more families. Thank you!

snausman
eeg806
taxginger
bowles
ltsailor48
Holleynurse
Laura
4hppyCampers
Rissa
seeEC
LauraJL
donaldseeyore
godde8ss
Disney5
Sipmeier
figment74
Citykat1991
Aelyn
sandonov

If you are on this list and haven't received an email from me with a link to your list, please PM me ASAP. Thank you!

Here is the list of DIS user names that are on my list. If you aren't on this list and you would be interested in joining an FE group, please send me a PM. We still have room on our list for more families. Thank you!

snausman
eeg806
taxginger
bowles
ltsailor48
Holleynurse
Laura
4hppyCampers
Rissa
seeEC
LauraJL
donaldseeyore
godde8ss
Disney5
Sipmeier
figment74
Citykat1991
Aelyn
sandonov

If you are on this list and haven't received an email from me with a link to your list, please PM me ASAP. Thank you!

Got it everything looks great. Only thing, if/when you get cabin numbers will you post it. Thank you!

Laura

snausman
eeg806
taxginger
bowles
ltsailor48
Holleynurse
Laura
4hppyCampers
Rissa
seeEC
LauraJL
donaldseeyore
godde8ss
Disney5
Sipmeier
figment74
Citykat1991
Aelyn
sandonov

How do you pm

Good morning again:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE (including those that let me know there information yesterday). Attached is the REVISED list in a PDF of the group. There is now a total of 11 State Rooms that includes 22 adults and 12 children. This is a nice size group! I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

Please NOTE: A few of you may end up on both this and Kalikat's list. I would ask that you stay in this group since we are the 1st to post and everyone will begin working on their gifts and it wouldn't be right to have participants create/buy more gifts than was needed. Therefore, if you find that you are also listed on Kalikat's list, please work with her to make sure you are removed (unless you would like to participate in 2 groups). Due to the fact that we have 2 groups now, let's try and refer to this group (group 2) as the "Nemo Group". Also, unfortunately, the Nemo Group is officially closed to new participants. We are less than 2 months out and we have to make a cut off somewhere. If you are not on this list, please contact Kalikat since her list is not yet posted.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Looking forward to meeting you all then.

I just tried to view this to print a new copy of the list and it is giving me an error now.

Laura

Hi my name is Melissa! My Dh is David. We have 1 princess she's 2 yrs old. we are in room #5629. In our party is also my nephew (10 yo) and my niece (4 yo). They are staying in their parents' rooms but their FE will be hanging outside our door - we're the monsters inc family! So excited to participate!!
So 3 kiddos:
1 boy (10)
2 girls (2,4)[

We will be in Staterooms 5638
I have a 7 year old son and 4 year old daughter

Ronnierose81:

I have room 5629 on my list as Merritteverafter. Melissa, David and 3 children. Isn't this correct?

Also,
snausman
LauraJL
Aelyn

are all on both lists. I know LauraJL wants to be in both groups, but I am not sure about the other 2.

Unfmeliss is also on the Nemo group list.

Thanks,

Also,
snausman
LauraJL
Aelyn

are all on both lists. I know LauraJL wants to be in both groups, but I am not sure about the other 2.

Unfmeliss is also on the Nemo group list.

Thanks,

Snausman wants to be on both list. I don't think LauraJL does. (There are 2 Laura's)
Also I don't have Unfmeliss on my Nemo group list.

Laura (snausman)

Great. Thanks.

LauraJL is in the Nemo Group, Snausman is in both groups and we are just waiting for aelyn to verify their involvement in the Nemo Group or both groups.

Thanks,

Snausman wants to be on both list. I don't think LauraJL does. (There are 2 Laura's)
Also I don't have Unfmeliss on my Nemo group list.

Laura (snausman)

Yes, just to confirm we want to be on the nemo list only please and not the other list.

Thanks

Laura

Hi!
As LauraJL weconfirm we want to be on the nemo list only please and not the other list.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter