Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Hi Everyone! I'm a long time lurker first time poster and just booked the Oct 23 cruise with my friend!! This will be my very first cruise ever, but my friend is somewhat of a DCL veteran so she can show me the ropes. I'm definitely interested in the FE, but we have a GTY - how would it work if we don't have a room number or get an upgrade?

Hi Everyone! I'm a long time lurker first time poster and just booked the Oct 23 cruise with my friend!! This will be my very first cruise ever, but my friend is somewhat of a DCL veteran so she can show me the ropes. I'm definitely interested in the FE, but we have a GTY - how would it work if we don't have a room number or get an upgrade?

I am sorry I do not know the answer to this but I didn't want you to think we were all ignoring you. Maybe someone has an answer for you.

Laura

Yeah, I am not sure either. I am happy to add you Racecar... to the FE I am working on, but I am not sure how to get your info to everyone. I want to organize a group meet up but not sure I can get us to meet that early in the cruise. Just brainstorming here. Maybe I post the entire list at my state room door (discretely) in case anyone needs to see it for review. Your info could be hand written in and posted there. What does everyone think?

Yeah, I am not sure either. I am happy to add you Racecar... to the FE I am working on, but I am not sure how to get your info to everyone. I want to organize a group meet up but not sure I can get us to meet that early in the cruise. Just brainstorming here. Maybe I post the entire list at my state room door (discretely) in case anyone needs to see it for review. Your info could be hand written in and posted there. What does everyone think?

I guess that sounds good, but I don't even know how we get the list to start with. :) Do you post it here or do you send it to us?? I am not any help on this at all. Sorry...

I will be posting the list on this Board on Sept 9. That way everyone will be able to see it. It will include everyone's info and a time a place for a meet up if interested. Then I will also have a copy on my door : Room 6010 for you to stop by and add your stateroom number. And we can tell anyone who can make it to the meet and greet.

It's the only thing I can come up with.

Hope this helps.

I guess that sounds good, but I don't even know how we get the list to start with. :) Do you post it here or do you send it to us?? I am not any help on this at all. Sorry...

I will be posting the list on this Board on Sept 9. That way everyone will be able to see it. It will include everyone's info and a time a place for a meet up if interested. Then I will also have a copy on my door : Room 6010 for you to stop by and add your stateroom number. And we can tell anyone who can make it to the meet and greet.

Hope this helps.

I think that is brilliant!!! Thank you for doing this!!!

Laura

Racecar...

If the plan above works for you, please post the people in your room along with their ages and I will leave the Room Number blank.

Hope to get your info soon.

So I haven't heard from anyone regarding a final list for the FE for this trip. If anyone is still interested in participating in this program, I will be happy to take down everyone info and set up a group. I will leave the group registration open until Sept 9. At hat time I will create a full list of all the participants info and post it to this forum. Please send me your room number along with the total number of guests and their ages by Sept 9.

I can't wait to get this program rolling.

Also, once I have everyone information, I will try and set up a meet and greet at some time during the cruise.

Thank you,
I sent a Pm with our information. But I really want to ensure that you have our info. Thank you very much for getting things organized.
In room 7626 will be a fabulous couple. My parents. My stepmom, June is celebrating her 60th birthday. My dad, Kevin is in his late 50's. This is their 2nd cruise.

In room 1076 will be myself, Amanda. I will be 32 on the cruise. My husband, David, will be celebrating his 39th birthday. We are also celebrating our 10th anniversary. We will also have our 8 year old boy, Davis. Our daughter Izzy will be 4. This will be our 4th cruise.

Racecar...

If the plan above works for you, please post the people in your room along with their ages and I will leave the Room Number blank.

Hope to get your info soon.

Hi! So sorry I just saw these messages now (I thought I was following the thread w/e-mail alerts, but I guess I didn't sign up for them correctly) I did get a stateroom number! I'll send you a PM. Thanks for organizing this all!

Hello! My mom and I are taking my girls on this cruise and we would like to participate in a fish extender group if we can! Madeline is turning 13 on Oct 23 and Allie is 5. We are in stateroom 8514. Please let us know if there is a group available to join! Thanks!

Tomorrow we get the list ! :rolleyes: I'm excited about preparing my staff for the FE ! What about you ? Already get ideas ?:-)

Tomorrow we get the list ! :rolleyes: I'm excited about preparing my staff for the FE ! What about you ? Already get ideas ?:-)

I am very excited to get the list!!! I have a couple of ideas already but need to get the list to put it all together!

Laura

Last edited:

Hope this helps.

Hi neighbour!

While our room won't be doing the FE (too much to organize and pack already!), I did want to say Hi! As we are booked for room 6008!

Not long now!

Sorry for being absent from the boards. I believe I've responded to everyone who has PM'd me about the FE list. If you haven't heard back from me, please let me know ASAP. I would hate to miss anyone for the FE. If you've already signed up with the 2nd group, that's OK too. I just don't want anyone to be left out OR end up on 2 lists. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back with you.

Good morning:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE. Attached is the list in a PDF of the group. There is a total of 8 State Rooms that include 16 adults and 8 children. I am happy to say that this is a nice size group. I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Looking forward to meeting you all then.

Attachments

• Disney FE for Oct 23 Magic Cruise.pdf
    130.7 KB · Views: 24
Good morning:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE. Attached is the list in a PDF of the group. There is a total of 8 State Rooms that include 16 adults and 8 children. I am happy to say that this is a nice size group. I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Looking forward to meeting you all then.

Thank you so much for putting this together. Is there any way we can put the disneyboards username beside the cabin number. I am starting to know people by that name and I have no idea who is who. If you cant I will figure it out. Thanks again!!!

Laura

Hi all !

I'm little bit confused. Are there differents FE groups, organise by different people?
I don't know why we are not on the list posted by DgkJlk (I send her a PM few weeks ago, and our details are on page 4).

But maybe it's normal if an other list is coming ?

Thank you for helping me to understand. I'm so happy to do it I wouldn't miss it :)

In case here are our détails.

Hi all!

It will be our second cruise but first on the Magic. For sure I'd like to participate to the FE. (thanks kalicat to organise it :)). By the way how is it going? lots of people?

Here are our details :

Stateroom 5630
2 adults (Emilie (30) and Johnny (32))
Honeymoon

!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter