Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Hi all!

Nice to meet you :). I'm Emilie from France (so sorry for my basic English :teeth: ). Me and DH (we get married last May) are going on the cruise for our honeymoon and we're so excited :yay:.

It will be our second cruise but first on the Magic. For sure I'd like to participate to the FE. (thanks kalicat to organise it :)). By the way how is it going? lots of people?

Here are our details :

Stateroom 5630
2 adults (Emilie (30) and Johnny (32))
Honeymoon

If you are interested in exchange about excitement and preparation I would love to.

Looking forward to October !

Hi Emilie
:welcome:

Looks like we are neighbours on the cruise as we (me, DH and DD7) are in stateroom 5628.

We are all getting very excited for October as well!

Laura

Hi Laura !

Great that we already know our neighbours :) . Not a long way to deliver our gifts lol :teeth:

Hi all! My name is Cat and I'm very excited to be participating in this exchange! This is my family's third Disney Cruise over all, second time on the Magic.
Stateroom # 2578, 2580
2 Adults, one male one female.
4 Children, ages are 7, 11, 14, and 17
We have one birthday and one celebration of remission.
No food allergies, but we are vegetarian.
We actually won this trip through a company called Boogiewipes and we are all ecstatic to be going. We all enjoy mostly anything Disney. In the past we've done Christmas sailings, but this will be our first time aboard a ship for Halloween.
Hi all! Just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the 9/30/15 cruise on the Magic with my husband, but he's decided he's not interested in going on a cruise. So I asked my mom to join me...and now my dad has decided to join us! This will be my 5th Disney cruise, mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st. And my mom is a FREAK about Halloween, so she is super excited!

We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Hi all! Just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the 9/30/15 cruise on the Magic with my husband, but he's decided he's not interested in going on a cruise. So I asked my mom to join me...and now my dad has decided to join us! This will be my 5th Disney cruise, mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st. And my mom is a FREAK about Halloween, so she is super excited!

We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

We are so excited to be going on our first disney cruise! We would love to participate in the FE program. My kids have done something similar at camp and loved it. Both my husband and I are going with our two girls ages 6 and 8.

Hi all! I'm going to be organizing the FE for this group. Here's the information that I'll need from any of you who are planning to participate in the FE:

Stateroom #
# of adults
Name/gender/age (not required) of all adults in party
# of children
Name/gender/age of all children in party
Any celebrations for those in your party (birthdays, anniversary, graduation, etc.)
Any food allergies for those in your party
Any other details that might be relevant

You can post your information in the forum OR send it to me via PM - your choice. My plan is to limit the list to groups of 15 staterooms per list so as not to overwhelm anyone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here OR send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!

Stateroom: 2502
2 adults - Ed and Melissa
2 girls - Morgan (8) and Emily (6)

Anyone cruising on this sailing with a DD that will be in the age 6-7 range? My DD will be turning 7 in July and is excited to perhaps get to know another girl her age ahead of time. Maybe we could even request to sit together at dinner (late seating). Since she's an only child, it would be nice to "know" someone a little bit going in.
My little sister will be 7 on this cruise!

Hi all! I'm going to be organizing the FE for this group. Here's the information that I'll need from any of you who are planning to participate in the FE:

Stateroom #
# of adults
# of children
Any celebrations for those in your party (birthdays, anniversary, graduation, etc.)

You can post your information in the forum OR send it to me via PM - your choice. My plan is to limit the list to groups of 15 staterooms per list so as not to overwhelm anyone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here OR send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!

Thank you so for getting this organized. Please let us know specifically what stateroom your group is in as I think you deserve something extra special. Also what does everyone think of doing a large group meet some time during our awesome voyage. maybe we can meet at the sports club in the afternoon?

Ok so I have posted before for the fish extender but did not include our staterooms. I must have been too excited.

In room 7626 will be a fabulous couple. My parents. My step is celebrating her 60th birthday and she loves steamboat willy. My daddy has always been my King Triton though I have never told him that. lol. He lo9ves me and believes in true love. He is an awesome person and I am Luck to have him. (He is slightly younger then his bride) They have been Married for 12 years now. This is their 2nd cruise.

In room 1076 will be myself. A devoted DA. I work for Disney. (#To pay for Disney addiction) (#one day I will work for Disney) (#My great Grandfathers on my dads side did) (#Disney in the blood) I will be 32 on the cruise. My Prince charming will be turning 39 just after our cruise so we will also be celebrating that as well as our 10th anniversary. (Its actually in September, so is my birthday) We will also have our prince in training who is 8 and our darling little princess in training who will be 4. They are both little DA's. Our daughter will randomly pack for Disney and put on her magic bands. Our son did that when he was younger but now that he understands time better he helps me plan. He had to have the MAGIC for the Avengers. He knows what he likes and is really looking forward to the kids clubs. He loves the kids clubs. This will be our 4th cruise, the boys 3rd cruise, and the girls 2nd cruise. She is going to need big brother around the first day or so to feel comfortable at the kids clubs but I am confidant she will have a blast with them. She enjoyed them a lot during the family times on our last cruise.

Hello All!!!!!
My family and I just finalized our booking! We are looking forward to cruising with everyone. This is our first DCL (we usually sail on Celebrity/RCL) and we are so excited. We will be traveling in two staterooms 7616 and 7618 - 7616 will be occupied by my mom and dad, while my husband and son (5) will be in room 7618. Since we are new to DCL, we are looking as many insiders tips as possible. We have booked our excursion and brunch at Palo and the Pirates League for my son for Pirate night - Arrrrr me matey!

I have not had a chance to read through all of the threads, but hope to do so soon.

Talk to you guys soon and thank you in advance for sharing your DCL knowledge!!!!
The Washburns

Stateroom #
# of adults
# of children

We would love to join in on the FE.
We will be in Staterooms 5638 and 5636.
Bill and Ronda Smith aka Papa and Grammy
Sean and Veronica aka Dad and Mom
Lincoln (7) and Maylinn (4) aka Son and Daughter
This will be the first Disney Cruise for all of us! We are super excited.

1st time Cruise ever and crazy excited! Would love to joint in on the FE.
Stateroom 6599.
2 Adults - Maria & Eddie
Daughter: Gianna (7)
Son: Andres (8).
As luck would have it, my birthday (Maria) in on the day we set sail 10/23.
Hubby and I are also celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary
: } Hernandez Family

1st time Cruise ever and crazy excited! Would love to joint in on the FE.
Stateroom 6599.
2 Adults - Maria & Eddie
Daughter: Gianna (7)
Son: Andres (8).
As luck would have it, my birthday (Maria) in on the day we set sail 10/23.
Hubby and I are also celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary
: } Hernandez Family

We are just down the hall from you in 6550, also with a 7 year old DD. :)

So My step mom is super excited about this cruise. She has been working away on her fish extender gifts. She is very very curious about how many gifts to create. Are there numbers on this? I am also curious. Once my kiddos are in school I am going to start setting up all my stuff. I have been collecting goodies for a while.

Hi There!
We are excited to be going on our 3rd Disney cruise this October with you guys! Would love to join the FE list.
Our family is 2 adults and 1 child: We are a DH (Cory 43), DW (Sonya 44) and DD (Aura 5)
#6644, No Celebrations aside from vacation and no allergies!
Thanks for organizing! Can't wait!
:sail:pirate::fish:

Hi again, We have a first time family travelling with us and they would like to join the FE as well. I'm hoping it's not closed yet?

DH: Pat (45), DW: Beth (41), DD Vivian (5), and DD Avery (3) No celebrations and no allergies. Their room number is #6538

Please let me know if you need anything else! Can't wait!

Hi all,

If you are interested in joining the FE, please be sure to send me your info via PM, even if you have posted it here. I think I may have missed a few of you - sorry about that. Want to get this all finalized this week.

Thank you and sorry for the confusion!!!

Last edited:
Hi all,

If you are interested in joining the FE, please be sure to send me your info via PM, even if you have posted it here. I think I may have missed a few of you - sorry about that. Want to get this all finalized this week.

Thank you and sorry for the confusion!!!

Thank you so much for organising the FE.

We still wish to take part. I think I have sent you all of our info by PM but if you need anything else just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter