Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

I too would like to join! I sent you a PM last evening! I'm so ready to set sail!:banana::earsboy:

For those of you who are new to the DIS and have sent me a PM with information, I think there is a restriction on sending PMs until you have a certain number of posts on the forums. I've asked the admins to confirm and am awaiting their response. Will post here as soon as I know. (I just didn't want you to think I wasn't responding to your message!)

Hi all!

I received a reply from the admins with regard to private messages:

For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Techincal Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy posting! :wave2: :surfweb:

Hi all!

I received a reply from the admins with regard to private messages:

For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Techincal Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Happy posting! :wave2: :surfweb:

Thanks! I will try and get 10 posts! lol

Just wanted to say hi me, DH and DD7 will be joining you all on this cruise :)

We would like to join the FE group and will PM our details.

Hi, everyone! So glad the group is here! This will be my third Disney cruise (4th cruise ever), and this time, I'm excited to go with my sister and 3-4 of our friends (there's one friend who isn't sure about the money part, yet, but I'm working on her!). Love cruising, especially with Disney!

Hi, i was wondering how its going with your friend and the money? My sister and her boyfriend are back and forth on going or not too. They are worried about money (disney costing more than other lines), sailing Disney with no kids, etc. I'm working on them, but its a hard sale!

Hi all! We are on this cruise. It will be our second Disney Cruise. We sailed on the Dream in June 2014, which was our first. We did a three night.

Soooo excited and hoping for lots of awesome Halloween activities. Anyone know which night will be pirate night?

I'm going to need an extra suitcase for all the costumes!

Hi all! We are on this cruise. It will be our second Disney Cruise. We sailed on the Dream in June 2014, which was our first. We did a three night.

Soooo excited and hoping for lots of awesome Halloween activities. Anyone know which night will be pirate night?

I'm going to need an extra suitcase for all the costumes!

Hi, welcome!

I think pirate night will be on our third night.
I know what you mean about an extra suitcase, I'm not good at packing lightly at the best of times!

I think I need to post on this again to not lose the thread...seems it went away with the board changes.

Apparently time is slipping away from me while I am not looking and I just realized I have not popped on here in a while. My family is counting down to our cruise especially now that we are buried underneath snow! Thank you again Kalikat for organizing the FE i am sure it is going to be great!

Adults only on the cruise can and will have just as much fun as those with families. Disney has done a really great job of creating adult only locations and activities. Adults only travelers most likely will enjoy some of the family activities as well.

One of the things we love about Disney is that we dont have to pay a penny more once onboard. We can (and did!) spend more money but you dont have to!

We never once went hungry, between room service, counter service and sit down meals...never ever hungry.

My kids LOVED the kids club and I am so glad our youngest is now old enough to go to the kids club, she loved the nursery staff though!

We just booked our first disney cruise last night. We will be cruising with 9 total people 3 different families. All first timers! We can't wait 251 days!! Any tips or info is appreciated.

We just booked our first disney cruise last night. We will be cruising with 9 total people 3 different families. All first timers! We can't wait 251 days!! Any tips or info is appreciated.
This is our first cruise as well so I don't have any tips but just wanted to say hi and welcome! We are counting down the days too!

Hi! although we are all extended family, we have a similar situation! 4 cabins, all first time DCL and 11 people. We might get a few more too! what kind of tips are you looking for?

My family is also booked for this cruise, first timers on DCL, but we've cruised plenty on the other lines. It will be myself, hubby, and my kids will be 5 and 7 at the time of cruise and my dd will be turning 8 during the cruise. Can't wait to reveal the surprise to them!

Also, my family would love to participate in the FE program if anyone can loop me in on this. Thank you!!

So many Diser's going to be on this Cruise. I'm beyond excited. This is my First Cruise on DCL or otherwise. I'm a newly single Dad, and will be taking my DD (8 - 10/23 is her Brithday!) for her first cruise. I just learned about the FE from the DCL group on Facebook. Which prompted me to look for this thread on the DIS. Just over 200 days! Woot Woot!pirate:

Hello I actually booked last month. My husband, daughter, son ad me. We are in a group with 10 other families. So we will be doing a FE with them as well. This will be my third disney cruise. We cant get enough! 198 days to go!!!!

Anyone cruising on this sailing with a DD that will be in the age 6-7 range? My DD will be turning 7 in July and is excited to perhaps get to know another girl her age ahead of time. Maybe we could even request to sit together at dinner (late seating). Since she's an only child, it would be nice to "know" someone a little bit going in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter