Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

4HppyCamprs

DIS Veteran
It appears that we are the first family searching out the Magic's October 23, 2015 Western Caribbean Cruise so we started this group. My husband, my mother and our three children will be sailing on this Magical Cruise, it will be our second DCL sailing and we are so excited already! We would love to participate in the FE exchange but this will be our first time so I am hoping someone with experience will volunteer to organize it. I look forward to meeting more people sailing with us for this cruise!

I was just trying to start a thread for this cruise when I saw this! I've been looking for a month. It seems it wasn't added to the Master List. This is my first cruise on Disney and I am so excited. Our group consists of myself, my husband, our two kids (3 and 6 at time of sailing), my parents, and my husbands parents.

I, too, am wanting to do the FE but don't know how! Let me know if you find anything out....

Yay!!! Someone not family is joining :) we have been booked since June (near opening day lol. I have waiting for someone with experience to open one up bit decided to take the bull by the horns so Welcome!!!

Hey everyone!! This will be our 1st DCL cruise, but we have been on Royal & Carnival before. It'll just be me, my husband and our son (he's 16 months now). We're super excited, but a little intimidated by all of the experienced DCL cruisers...yikes!! October 2015 seems so far!! I was thinking about doing the FE as well...let me know what info you find!!

Julie

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

Hi, everyone! So glad the group is here! This will be my third Disney cruise (4th cruise ever), and this time, I'm excited to go with my sister and 3-4 of our friends (there's one friend who isn't sure about the money part, yet, but I'm working on her!). Love cruising, especially with Disney!

We just booked our cruise and are already counting down the 364 days. We will be a family of 5. Mom, dad and boys (5,7 and 11 months). We are also travelling with extended family (we have booked 5 cabins). I would really like to participate in the FE, hopefully we can get his organized in the next year.

Hi Everyone, we are so excited to have just booked our first Disney cruise!! So many things to learn about. We would love to join in on the fish extenders just would like to know more about it and hopefully be able to participate. We will be a party of 9. My husband and I with our 3 girls, 11 yr old twins and a 6 yr old. And another family with 2kids 11 and 8. Counting down our days!! :-)

Hi! My family will be joining this cruise as well! Our first Disney cruise, but cruised previously. We are hoping to join a Fish Extender group as well! Myself, my husband, and 2 kids (5 & 3). So excited for Halloween on the High Seas...already planning costume ideas!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the 9/30/15 cruise on the Magic with my husband, but he's decided he's not interested in going on a cruise. So I asked my mom to join me...and now my dad has decided to join us! This will be my 5th Disney cruise, mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st. And my mom is a FREAK about Halloween, so she is super excited!

We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the 9/30/15 cruise on the Magic with my husband, but he's decided he's not interested in going on a cruise. So I asked my mom to join me...and now my dad has decided to join us! This will be my 5th Disney cruise, mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st. And my mom is a FREAK about Halloween, so she is super excited! We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Have you started anything regarding the FE yet? So excited. It seems like several of us have either never cruised with Disney before and/or not done the FE so having someone experienced offer to get it going is much appreciated!! 10.5 months to go!

I was on a group on my last cruise, and it was awesome getting to know everyone, and planning for FE. I loved doing little crafty things, and I was impressed with what everyone else came up with.

:grouphug:

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello everyone! Just booked this cruise my my husband and I. It's my 4th cruise, 1st time on the Magic, can't wait!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise. I was originally booked on the 9/30/15 cruise on the Magic with my husband, but he's decided he's not interested in going on a cruise. So I asked my mom to join me...and now my dad has decided to join us! This will be my 5th Disney cruise, mom's 3rd and my dad's 1st. And my mom is a FREAK about Halloween, so she is super excited! We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi everyone!! We just booked our first Magic cruise!
I would LOVE to get involved with a FE. I have no clue how to organize one and this is also out first Disney cruise. I have read a ton about the FE and absolutely love to be a participant in one. Has anyone been in contact about an FE since this past post?

Hello all! I just booked this cruise as well for myself, my mother and 2 of my girls. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one searching for cruise info 9 months ahead of time! :cool1::cheer2:

I was on a group on my last cruise, and it was awesome getting to know everyone, and planning for FE. I loved doing little crafty things, and I was impressed with what everyone else came up with.

:grouphug:

Have you started anything regarding the FE yet? So excited. It seems like several of us have either never cruised with Disney before and/or not done the FE so having someone experienced offer to get it going is much appreciated!! 10.5 months to go!

We just got off the Dream on Monday so I'm eager to start planning my next adventure! I'm happy to organize the FE if no one has started it yet.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi everyone!! We just booked our first Magic cruise!
I would LOVE to get involved with a FE. I have no clue how to organize one and this is also out first Disney cruise. I have read a ton about the FE and absolutely love to be a participant in one. Has anyone been in contact about an FE since this past post?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy!

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Many Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

Enjoy!

Hi all! I'm going to be organizing the FE for this group. Here's the information that I'll need from any of you who are planning to participate in the FE:

Stateroom #
# of adults
Name/gender/age (not required) of all adults in party
# of children
Name/gender/age of all children in party
Any celebrations for those in your party (birthdays, anniversary, graduation, etc.)
Any food allergies for those in your party
Any other details that might be relevant

You can post your information in the forum OR send it to me via PM - your choice. My plan is to limit the list to groups of 15 staterooms per list so as not to overwhelm anyone.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here OR send me a PM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!

Hi! We are interested in being a part of the group - I will private message you the details. WE're very excited - this will be the first Disney cruise for our entire group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter