Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

I created a "Disney Magic 10-23-15" Facebook page. Everyone is welcome to join and get to know each other a bit before our cruise. Can't wait!!!

That's a great idea ! I'd love to know a bit more my FE friends :)

How to join?

Oh, I didn't know that. I would love to join that one. Was that on the last page??? I will check.

Laura (snausmam)

I do not see it. Did a search but the other group came up not this new one. :(

Laura (snausman)

For those of you who are dressing up for pirate night, are you wearing your costume to dinner or changing after? I don't want to be the only family dressed up at dinner! thanks

For those of you who are dressing up for pirate night, are you wearing your costume to dinner or changing after? I don't want to be the only family dressed up at dinner! thanks

I'll be changing to a costume after dinner since I think I have Palo reservations that night!

We are wearing our costumes to dinner. During our last cruise, most of the people were dressing up at dinner

Just wanted to check in to make sure that the Nemo FE Group are all still doing ok and that their gifts are coming along. Don't want you all to think I forgot about you.

Also, I want to remind you all to remember our scheduled meet up too.

Thanks,

Emilie and Johnny (us ;) ) from Nemo group are fine and our gifts are ready (but not packed yet)
Happy to join the meeting to have a nice chat :)

Looking forward our hollidays!!

Just wanted to check in to make sure that the Nemo FE Group are all still doing ok and that their gifts are coming along. Don't want you all to think I forgot about you.

Thanks,

Hi

Yes our gifts are all finished and packed- counting down the days now!

Laura

Thanks,

We are all done also!!!! But not packed either. So excited, for the cruise, to meet everyone!!!

Laura (the other Laura) (snausman)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter