Magic mountain

Has anyone got any suggestions or good ideas how to enjoy the park and get there from Disneyland?:confused3

It is not a park I personally enjoy. The crowd there in no way compares to a Disney crowd...

It shouldn't be too hard to get there, but will take a while. I'm not sure of the quickest route, so I suggest to google "Disneyland to Magic Mountain Directions." Good luck!

It is not a park I personally enjoy. The crowd there in no way compares to a Disney crowd... It shouldn't be too hard to get there, but will take a while. I'm not sure of the quickest route, so I suggest to google "Disneyland to Magic Mountain Directions." Good luck!

Lol I agree 100%

Although I do enjoy the roller coasters the way the park was built seems to be like your always having to walk up hill, and the crowds OMG I don't think I've ever herd the F word used more then at this park.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The crowd is geared towards older teens for sure. I wouldn't take my young kids there.

It is really easy to get to from Disneyland. Just take 5 North for about 1.5 hour drive. Magic Mountain is right off Highway 5

Moving to our theme park board.

Magic Mountain is fun, especially if you like roller coasters. If you go during the weekend, you might want to invest in front-of-the-line passes, though they are expensive, and I think good for one use at each ride.

As pirate smiles said, just take the 5 north to Valencia and follow the signs to get off for Magic Mountain. I find the food there to be pretty expensive, and there are a couple of options outside the park you can go to if you are going with a few budget-minded people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter