Magic Mountain Tour Companies (From Anaheim)

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
Can anybody recommend one?

I'm looking at booking a travel + tickets package from Anaheim in December, so I was wondering if anybody had an recommendations...

I've seen 2 companies who offer it, which are:

allanaheimtours.com (also known as viator.com)
anaheimtours.us

I've seen a couple of reasonable positive reviews for other trips with allanaheimours, but haven't seen much (if anything) for anaheimtours. So - I'm naturally leaning towards allanaheim tours.

But - does anybody here have experience with either. Or for that matter, can anybody recommend a different company or way of doing magic mountain (I can't drive so that's not an option here).

Wish I could help. MM is pretty far away from DLR (80 miles?). I did not even know there were companies that would do this. Assuming you are from the UK I think you realize that the US public transportation system is not as strong as the UK. I think most Americans would rent a car and drive. So you ar enot likely to get much help from us. Sorry.

Whatever you decide I hope you post here your experience for others. :)

Wish I could help. MM is pretty far away from DLR (80 miles?). I did not even know there were companies that would do this. Assuming you are from the UK I think you realize that the US public transportation system is not as strong as the UK. I think most Americans would rent a car and drive. So you ar enot likely to get much help from us. Sorry.

Whatever you decide I hope you post here your experience for others. :)

Thanks anyway - I thought it might be a long shot to be honest.

I've taken my chances with AllAnaheimTours, so hopefully it will all work out :thumbsup2

As for the public transport - it's not that great over here either. I did see a public transport route from DLR - MM, but it involved something like 2 trains and 2 buses in each direction so I didn't fancy that too much - I'm ok with trains but not too fond of buses unless I know the area :)

I will of course post back my experiences for anybody else in my situation as well :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter