Magic Morning Question

SherriA1

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I have a quick question about Magic Mornings. If I check in to my on-site hotel early in the morning on a Magic Morning day, will I be allowed to enter the park early for the Magic Morning? I know that typically a room key is necessary to show in order to get in, and if my room is not ready, I'm not sure how I will have the room key to present at the entrance.

I am going to be checking in on a Monday this summer, which is a rumored DCA early entry day for on-site hotel guests. That is why I am asking this question.

Thanks,
Amanda

Hello,

I have a quick question about Magic Mornings. If I check in to my on-site hotel early in the morning on a Magic Morning day, will I be allowed to enter the park early for the Magic Morning? I know that typically a room key is necessary to show in order to get in, and if my room is not ready, I'm not sure how I will have the room key to present at the entrance.

I am going to be checking in on a Monday this summer, which is a rumored DCA early entry day for on-site hotel guests. That is why I am asking this question.

Thanks,
Amanda

I've seen others on here say yes, you will be allowed to enter early. I'd ask the front desk when you check in what you can use as proof. They might give you a dummy hotel key that will work.

Hello,

Thanks,
Amanda
Yes.

They'll give you your room key. They'll text or call you with your room number when your room is ready, so you don't have to check in again at the front desk. No dummy key needed.

If I check in to my on-site hotel early in the morning on a Magic Morning day, will I be allowed to enter the park early for the Magic Morning? I know that typically a room key is necessary to show in order to get in, and if my room is not ready, I'm not sure how I will have the room key to present at the entrance.
Room keys are issues when you check in, although you will not be told your room number. I often check in early to take advantage of MM.

Just wanted to add, this is no longer a rumor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter