Magic Morning question

BellaMommy21

That was totally wicked!
This may be a silly question, but we're staying at the DLH and there are magic mornings 3 days of the 5 we will be there. Do we get to do all 3 or do we have to pick just one day? TIA!!

This may be a silly question, but we're staying at the DLH and there are magic mornings 3 days of the 5 we will be there. Do we get to do all 3 or do we have to pick just one day? TIA!!

HI. Since you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, you can use Magic Morning every day that it is offered. So you can go to 3 magic mornings during your stay. All Disneyland Hotel guests (DLH, GCH and PPH) are entitled to go to Magic Morning every day that is available during their stay.

Just so I'm clear.....is it your park *tickets* or your *room key* that gets you in the MM?? I only ask because I have ressies at DLH but I did this without a vacation package so our tickets are seperate. If that makes sense? TIA

Thanks for the links Avalon i'm going to check them out now! I must say I love this board :) anytime I need something there are always so many people there to help!

Just so I'm clear.....is it your park *tickets* or your *room key* that gets you in the MM?? I only ask because I have ressies at DLH but I did this without a vacation package so our tickets are seperate. If that makes sense? TIA

It is your room key...you show it with your ticket and BAM you are in! Granted last time I went the 4 people in front of me did not have them and they let them in anyways! But for sure bring the hotel key for EVERYONE. When you check in everyone gets a key with their name printed on them, you can also use it to charge to your room.

It is your room key...you show it with your ticket and BAM you are in! Granted last time I went the 4 people in front of me did not have them and they let them in anyways! But for sure bring the hotel key for EVERYONE. When you check in everyone gets a key with their name printed on them, you can also use it to charge to your room.

I was wondering why the CM wanted to make sure she had the spellings correct for my kids. That's what is for!!! Hot D%#@!!!! MM here we come. Thanks

We are going at the end of April from Monday until Thursday. What days are usually MM days? I am having a hard time finding out. Thanks!

We are going at the end of April from Monday until Thursday. What days are usually MM days? I am having a hard time finding out. Thanks!
The days that begin with a T or an S:

- Tuesday
- Thursday
- Saturday
- Sunday

Thank you so much! How did you ever find that out? Now I know how to make our dining reservations. THanks again.

Kimis, Avalon posted a couple of links in her post above with MM info. DLR's MM superthread has everything you'd want to know about MM in it.

Also, since you're a WDW vet, all of Hydroguy's tip threads might be helpful....especially his "DLR for WDW Vets" thread. His collection of tip threads are found at the top of the DLR page (& in the link below):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520483

Have a great time planning a visit to Walt's Park. :thumbsup2

& BellaMommy, you have MM priviledges (on the "T & S days") not only on the date of departure, but also on the day of arrival....(in case you arrive at your DLR hotel at 6am ish).

& BellaMommy, you have MM priviledges (on the "T & S days") not only on the date of departure, but also on the day of arrival....(in case you arrive at your DLR hotel at 6am ish).

And let me tell you, it's very cool to check in (though our room wasn't ready of course, so we parked our bags with Bell Services), get your folder, and jet over to the parks to start the day off early and right! :goodvibes (plus, when we checked in, we were chosen to be "family of the day" at PPH and were upgraded to a suite, woo!)

Kimis, Avalon posted a couple of links in her post above with MM info. DLR's MM superthread has everything you'd want to know about MM in it.

Also, since you're a WDW vet, all of Hydroguy's tip threads might be helpful....especially his "DLR for WDW Vets" thread. His collection of tip threads are found at the top of the DLR page (& in the link below):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520483

Have a great time planning a visit to Walt's Park. :thumbsup2

thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter