Magic missing 4 days in NYC

moosecrouse

Mouseketeer
Looks like the Magic leaves Europe on the TA Sept 17 2016 on an 11 night crossing. The first cruise out of NYC is the 5 night to Canada on the 2nd. Am I missing something? Can't imagine they would leave the ship idle for 4 days.

We were really curious about this as well. Somewhere on the Boards -- on think the thread about posting prices, prior to release, it's listed as a 4-night cruise to nowhere. But I don't know where that info is from or if it's true...

They may have some private/invitation only type of events during that time.

They may have some private/invitation only type of events during that time.

Could be...

We're going on the Canadian cruise leaving on the 2nd so as long as she's there by then! LOL.

Turner Classic Movies, they rent out the ship & play the movies & actors & TCM hosts are on board. I dont know of this is the case for this, but they've done this out of port canaveral in the past.

We were really interested in this as well. Does someone know for sure that it is TCM? I thought those were usually 5 days. Would also love to know where it goes.

The timing would make sense for a DVC Members cruise...

May I be first on line if it is a Member's cruise? I also read somewhere it is the Turner Classic Movies cruise, which would also be fun! We love old movies!

We are on the 2015 TCM cruise on the magic which leaves on nov 1 from miami. They could have already taken over the magic again for that 2016 time frame but unlikely. And the cruises have been 5 days up to now. This is our 5th TCM cruise coming up. The first two were in Celebrity and because of that I have no desire to ever sail on celebrity again. Horrible, surly customer setvice. Marginal food. But the TCM features were great. The last two TCM cruises have been on the Magic. Usual great Disney service. I highly recommend a TCM cruise. Don't even know what stars will be in yet, but it's always great. Last year was richard Dreyfus and Shirley jones among others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter