• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Mike..too much plot, not enough dancing!

shortbun

<font color=green>Peacenik<br><font color=purple><
Well, we went. We hoped for a good show. What we got was good but they didn't show even one whole dance. Also, Mathew McConahey creeped me out. He's really getting long in the tooth and he had this spotty stubble all over his face. I can not STAND a man with stubble if it's got holes in it. Yuk!
Last, Channing Tatum surely has enough money now to get veneers. His teeth are weird and they showed up a lot. If I'm going for fantasy I want it to be complete. I know, I'm superficial. Appearance was what this film was supposed to be about...right?

I saw it at midnight. I was a little disappointed but I wasn't bored. It kept me wide awake until after 2. :laughing:

Matthew was SKEEVY with a capital S. yuk! I also thought there was not nearly enough dancing and worst of all not nearly enough Matt Bomer! :love: He was in the background if he was shown at all and had ONE SCENE where the man uttered a few sentences. Also not enough Joe.

I had never seen Channing Tatum in anything before this and I have to say the appeal is lost on me.

It was funny in parts though. I don't prefer that degree of manscaping, but I appreciated the jokes about it in the movie. And it made Tampa look good. I kind of want to visit that sand bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter