Magic May 8th Western-LONG

oops, on Dh's laptop and he was signed in under his name (the nerve!!) that last post was me, ohiominnie, not ohiomickey. :rolleyes: although ohiomickey agrees with me :)

Fireguy -Thanks for your post. We were on the cruise to relax. You can do just that. We did and enjoyed ourselves immensely.
After reading your report, I realize how much we didn't do. I guess the only remedy is to do it again.:crazy:

Thank you for the information as to why the ship returned to Grand Cayman - we were concerned as no one seemed to know why. If you find out how the gentleman is doing, please let us know.

Thanks again for a great report.:wave:

Thx for the Que update....It sounds like our Bingo King Andy is now the Asst. Cruise Director, I felt he was a terrific host whatever he ran.....he was fun, respectful and entertaining. Did anyone speak to him? Will he sail this summer as well?

I was on the same cruise and I beg to differ about the food. I thought it was good. I even tried things that I normally wouldn't.
Thanks for the report. I wish I would have met more people.

Fireguy5620,

Great review. Loved your insights and the tips. I will be taking the Magic for the first time next month. Have been trying to prepare myself for the blah food since both ds and I enjoy fine dining. Were the salads and soups at least good?

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

MamaQuack

Nope, I thought the salads and soups were the blandest part of the meals. Had a ceasar salad one night, worst one I have ever had...no taste what so ever, besides oily....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter