Magic - March 18, 2006

PHILinAK

Phil
Hi all,

Anyone else going to be on this trip? We are from Anchorage, AK and will be traveling with our teen son (age 13). We've never been on DCL before, but judging from the reviews, sounds like we will have a great time. Please post a note if you'll be aboard.

- Phil :earsboy:

PS; Suggestions re: Eastern trip activities/excursions would be welcome

Hi, We will also be on your cruise. This will be our 4th Disney cruise . We have done the eastern once before and can recommend the St. John Trunk bay beach and snorkel tour. We did not make it to St. Martin on our last eastern due to a weather diversion to San Juan so I can't comment on those excursions. On Castaway Cay we have done the Parasailing, bike and float rentals, snorkeling and just enjoying the beach. We plan to try the kayak and jet ski tours this time.
Onboard we have reallly enjoyed the Plao brunch and dinner several times. We tried high tea but we are not really tea people. The wine tasting, galley and bridge tours and any of the art of entertainment demonstrations are good.There are so many things to keep you busy but take time to just relax as well.
Don't miss the Disney Dreams show. Actually all the shows are good.
I'm sure you will have a great cruise. Anymore questions just ask away.

Jane

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. I figured there must be somebody else going, but hadn't seen a post for this trip. We really are looking forward to it! With the lack of sunlight and cold this time of year, we'll be more then ready to escape Alaska for the warmth of the Caribbean. You bringing any kids along with you ? See ya,

Phil and family :earsboy: :earsgirl: :rolleyes1

Hi Phil, we will be bringing our daughter who turns 12 in February.Our older daughter is off to England with a friends family.Looking forward to this trip will be getting me through the worst of winter here.
I know there are others going on our cruise because there was a thread back in the spring.
Jane

Hi Phil-

There is another thread out there but I don't know how to create a link. Check my profile I satrted it.

We are really excited. Like you we have not heard much from any DIS board folks going on this cruise. We live in Balmy Minnesota but I bet you have us beat on winter.

Ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter