Magic march 10th 2014

DD(10) and I will be joining you on this sailing. Can't wait to sail Disney again! Will definitely do the FE's again, that was one of the highlights of our last trip.

Cool! Have you joined the Facebook Page/

Hi Everyone!
As others have already shared, there is a FE group that has been started on the FB page for this cruise. Just a note that the deadline for signing up is January 10. If any of you haven't joined the FB group but wish to join the FE group, just post your info or message me and I can add you in and will send you the list with the families in your group.
:)

Hi Everyone!
As others have already shared, there is a FE group that has been started on the FB page for this cruise. Just a note that the deadline for signing up is January 10. If any of you haven't joined the FB group but wish to join the FE group, just post your info or message me and I can add you in and will send you the list with the families in your group.

Hi I am just now signed up for this message board group and would like to join in for the FE exchange if not too late....this is our first Disney Cruise so I am just now getting acquainted with the FE concept. I am not on Facebook anymore, so I would gladly take you up on the offer to sign us up - we are a family of 4....what else do I need to do to get engaged in this right? Appreciate any advice you can share.

Hi I am just now signed up for this message board group and would like to join in for the FE exchange if not too late....this is our first Disney Cruise so I am just now getting acquainted with the FE concept. I am not on Facebook anymore, so I would gladly take you up on the offer to sign us up - we are a family of 4....what else do I need to do to get engaged in this right? Appreciate any advice you can share.

Hi! Can you please let me know your stateroom #, names, and ages for the kids? I was going to say to try to message it to me on here, but I don't think it will let you since you only have 1 post. Today is the deadline, so would be great if you could provide the info ASAP as some may have been waiting to get started on gifts until tomorrow if they required names/personalization. You then just need to make or buy your actual Fish Extender (for people to put the gifts for you in), and then you get started on whatever you want to do for the other people in your group. There will be 11 other families other than yours in your group. I should be able to send you the file through here (private message). I will try to message you in case it lets you respond to me if it doesn't let you send the initial message.

Thank you - I sent you a private message in response to yours so I think that worked - but for safety sake, our info is Snow Family, Parents are Jay and Angela and our boys are Garrett 10 and Austin 5. Stateroom 7012. Thank you for helping me - I appreciate it.:)

No problem! Check your private messages - will try to send you the file that way.

Because I am new and have fewer than 10 posts it apparently will not let me send a private message although I can receive and read them. If you'd like to private message to me your email I can then email you and you will have my address. Thanks

I am looking to find a fish extender group to join for the sail date of 3-10-14. I have 4 children.

I am looking to find a fish extender group to join for the sail date of 3-10-14. I have 4 children.

Ugh! You just missed it. Sorry - the existing groups closed on Jan 10. We have several families who are making their gifts, and they needed time to order what they needed/to make the gifts.

Anyone else wanting to be part of a FE group? Looks like I was a few days late on finding this board to join current FE's. This will be our first cruise! :)

Anyone else wanting to be part of a FE group? Looks like I was a few days late on finding this board to join current FE's. This will be our first cruise! :)

I am sure several more will join the cruise and want to be a part of the FE. Regardless, I would certainly consider joining with the late comers (I am already a part of the main FE group). I probably won't be able to personalize the gifts, but can certainly have plenty for all.

If you would like to form a second list, you are welcome to add my family to it. :)

If there is enough interest I would start a new group. I am totally new to this so I am not sure if I am qualified to start my own group. hahaha! But can with directions? :)

Hi there - I joined the last FE group late, but am not personalizing and am bringing extra gifts...as such I am very happy to be on your additional list being created.

This will be our first Disney cruise. I have no idea on how to do anything. What to expect? Special things on board. How to dress? I see people posting about the Fish Extender thing and have no idea what it is. Suggestions on where to look to get good information?:eek:

LAST CALL for the Late (3rd) Fish Extender list. If anyone is on the fence, make the decision now! :)

Several have expressed interest but have not sent their info.

The final list will be compiled and sent out tomorrow, the one month month until sail date.

Pre-teen girls age 8-11, Meet & Greet

Just a reminder, during the main Meet & Greet, we (my wife Jennifer, daughter Brenna -10, and I) will be hosting a separate function for girls age 8-11 ish. We will have prizes and a raffle for all attendants. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Please plan to join us for the event. I really expect it to be a lot of fun. Since this is such a short cruise, we are hoping that maybe the vast amount of pre-teen girls can hit it off quickly.

Deck 4 Atrium, 3:00 pm
Monday, March 10, 2014

Everyone is invited, regardless of if you are a member of a FE list or not!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter