Magic march 10th 2014

bah33

Earning My Ears
Would love to chat and meet with other sailing with us, we just got off the fantasy a month ago and very much looking forward to our next cruise. We did the fish extender program and it was tons of fun for everyone hoping to get a group together for this time!

We just booked this cruise!! :banana: We just went on our first Disney cruise on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago and had a fabulous time. We thought we'd wait and go again in 2 years, but we aren't going to be able to wait that long. :goodvibes So, we booked this one during our kids' Spring Break. Can't wait to see what the newly redesigned Magic looks like!!

Would also love to participate in the FE! We all enjoyed the one on our Fantasy cruise. :thumbsup2

Look for the fb group! We just got off the fantasy a month ago, western! Can't wait until march!!

Thanks for the link! I just asked to join the group. Yes, we were on the May 10th Western Fantasy and LOVED it!! Was that your first Disney cruise too?

Yep, our family of 4 my daughter 6 and son 2 they will be 7 and 3 when we go in march and my brother and his family. His is were 11 and 14 and will be 12 and 15! We all fell in love with disney cruising!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:

Have a great cruise!

:yay: We're in! Went on our first Disney Cruise in June of 2012 on the Magic. It was the 8 night out of New York. SOOO excited to be sailing on the Magic again after dry dock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter