Magic Kingdom's July 4th fireworks to be webcast on Disney Parks Blog

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...the-sky-fireworks-live-stream-set-for-july-4/

So you’re not able to be at Walt Disney World Resort for the Fourth of July but you want to celebrate the holiday in Disney style? Well, the Disney Parks Blog has you covered. We are excited to announce that the Magic Kingdom Park July 4th fireworks show will stream ‘live’ at 9 p.m. EDT right here on the Disney Parks Blog.

Join us as “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert In The Sky” paints the sky red, white and blue and fills the air with patriotic music. This special show features perimeter fireworks launched from around Magic Kingdom Park and an island in Seven Seas Lagoon.

To make sure you have the best view in the house we are providing two live cameras for you to choose from. One camera in front of Cinderella Castle and the other near Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to take in the entire perimeter spectacular. Guests viewing from their desktop will be able to switch between the two cameras during the show. Those ‘on the go’ and joining us on mobile devices, will be able to take in the live view from the castle location.

The live feed starts at 8:50 p.m. on the Disney Parks Blog, with the fireworks show beginning at 9 p.m.

We are excited to offer this unique opportunity and hope you join us as we celebrate this great nation Disney style.

Been trying to log in to this four about ten minutes now but it appears the site is down.

When I can get on the blog, there is no obvious link to a live stream.

Edit: So apparently only those on Disney's Twitter account got the link to watch the fireworks as the Blog was never updated.

Last edited:
Disney IT messed up. Shocker. I was fortunately able to catch the last 30 seconds on YouTube (who I would have originally gone to if id known they were showing it) but still disappointed

Wondering how much Disney IT folks get paid. Kind of like being a weather forecaster where you can screw up the majority of the time and still keep your job?

Missed the first three minutes but at least caught most of it. Nothing found on blog site. Ended up going to the Disney Facebook page to get the link. Are the IT people missing some letters, like a "dio" between the I and T?

You'd be surprised to learn how many big companies aren't able to livestream important events decently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter