Magic Kingdom webcam?

Potterholic85

Earning My Ears
If my memory serves me correctly (and understand, it usually doesn't), I recall their being a live webcam feed from Magic Kingdom. Am I making this up? If I'm not, does it still exist?

Bumping your thread, I would love to see this in action. I could watch people trip or drop there ice cream. I could live through these people!

Katie

There isn't a constant one. There was one for 4th of July (maybe?) and the 24 hours Monsters U event. They put one up from time to time.

For the life of me, I don't understand why they DON'T have one, tho. I'd have it on all. the. time!!!!

i had the live feed on ALL day from the may long weekend! i just wish there was some volume coming through too!

If my memory serves me correctly (and understand, it usually doesn't), I recall their being a live webcam feed from Magic Kingdom. Am I making this up? If I'm not, does it still exist?

There were live cams in MK and Epcot prior to 9/11. I used to watch those regularly. But after that they were taken down and the only recent one I can think of was on July 4 this year as a limited time magic event.

There isn't a constant one. There was one for 4th of July (maybe?) and the 24 hours Monsters U event. They put one up from time to time.

For the life of me, I don't understand why they DON'T have one, tho. I'd have it on all. the. time!!!!

I loved when they had the 24-hour cam up. I wish they always had it online, too. Was a great way to live vicariously for the day. Technically, I'd guess there's probably no reason they couldn't do it. But suppose they have their reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter