• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

I am happy to say I used a LOT of glue this weekend. I completed 9 out of my 16 groups. The other groups are designed (some cut) are ready to go.

Group J - Liberty Square: Liberty Bell
2 photo mats, journal box, and paper piecing

GroupJLibertyBell.jpg

Group K - Main Street: General
2 photo mats, journal box, and corner border/paper piecing

GroupKGeneralMainStreet.jpg

Group AA - Pirates: Title
Paper inked

GroupAAPiratesTitle.jpg

Group BB - Princesses: Photo Mats
The paper is beautiful and not photographing the way I would want. It is shimmery gold and silver on a gold bottom mat. The words on the ribbon are also glittery.

GroupBBPrincessesMats.jpg

The other 5 groups.

Group HH - Snacks: Paper Piecing

GroupHHSnacksPaperPiecing.jpg

Group II - Adventureland: Paper Piecing
I'm glad I made him but you will never see him again! This dude was over 30 pieces of paper to puzzle and glue together.

GroupIIAdventurelandPaperPiecing.jpg

Group KK - Liberty Square: Title

GroupKK-LibertySquareTitle.jpg

Group RR2 - Pirates of the Caribbean: Title
How did I sign up for THREE pirate groups???? And all pirate items scream to be inked.

GroupRR2PiratesoftheCaribbeanTitle.jpg

Group TT - Haunted Mansion: Frame
This started out as a frame and I think turned more into a mat. It seemed to work better with the grey paper behind it.

GroupTTHauntedMansionFrame.jpg

EVERY SINGLE PIECE IS TDF!!! Your paper piecings are sooooo nice. I'm going to cry if I'm not in at least a few of your groups!!

Oh My Gravy!!!!! Those pieces are absolutely amazing :thumbsup2 All I can say is WOW :love::love:

ETA: Checking in. I'm 95% finished cutting and I've started putting pieces together.

Everything is amazing!!! Great work!

Checking in - I am almost all cut and have started assembly. Will hopefully post some pix by the weekend!! If not, early next week!

Love all your pieces Mto2P, I think I'm getting some of them!!

I am almost finished (working on titles for my groups) and hoping to mail by the end of the week. Will post pics as soon as I am through.

Love the new pieces posted!! I can't wait to take my trip so that I have pictures to use for all the great pieces from all of you talented ladies.

Loving the new pieces! I just got back from the PO- mailed my package.

Danielle, be on the look our for a pm with the conf. # :)

Beautiful work!

I am done. Just need to finish up bagging and get to the PO. Will let you know when I am actually in the mail. Hopefully this week or beginning of next. Things are busy this month. Too many overlapping sports between winter/spring season.

Here is my Paper Piecing for SS group- Tea Party.

IMG_20110307_154005.jpg

I am going to add some sparkle to him though. My blade doesnt seem to be cutting my cardstock as well as it should so its making things slow. I thought I had bought some new ones but I have to go look.

Thanks, Not too long, some of those pieces are small though even at 5 inches. I dont have any new blades. blah and dont feel like running to the store. So I have to re-cut some of the pieces. Its not liking the textured bazzill today.

Checking in for the 10th. I will be mailed by the 25th if not a few days earlier. Heading down the home stretch with my groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter