• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

another vote for pictures :)

Dimensions for toontown title - the letters are 2in mickey font with shadow. then each character thing -
pluto - 1 1/4 in
mickey - 1 1/5 in
donald - 1in
minnie - 1in
goof - 1 1/4in

i feel like i'm having a total creativity block at the mo - went shopping tonight and nothing! need to snap out of this by the weekend! ha ha

Danielle, just checking to see if my package arrived yet, sent on Sat, USPS has no updated info so don't know if you got it or not!
thanks!

No box yet. Hopefully it will arrive today!

I'm working on getting pics up for everyone. I've had to pick up sick kids early from school the past two days. Is it spring yet? I need to open some windows!

MOMMY2MRB - your box arrived yesterday afternoon. May I just say "Cute, cute, cute stuff!" I'm so excited about this swap and the pieces everyone is making! :yay:

MOMMY2MRB - your box arrived yesterday afternoon. May I just say "Cute, cute, cute stuff!" I'm so excited about this swap and the pieces everyone is making! :yay:

thanks for letting me know!!! can't wait to see everyone's stuff!!

Here is the title for group HH Disney snacks:

IMG_0461.jpg

Cassey

I love the Snack Attack picture. You all are so talented.:goodvibes I am coming down the home stretch on my swap items. Right now I'm getting ready to pack up and take my daughter to her first Encore Dance Competition this year. She is a Hippie!!:hippie: Doing the "Hippie Shake":banana: and These Boots Are Made For Walking I believe are her favorite parts of her dance routine.:rolleyes:

I love the Snack Attack picture. You all are so talented.:goodvibes I am coming down the home stretch on my swap items. Right now I'm getting ready to pack up and take my daughter to her first Encore Dance Competition this year. She is a Hippie!!:hippie: Doing the "Hippie Shake":banana: and These Boots Are Made For Walking I believe are her favorite parts of her dance routine.:rolleyes:

Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed the competition. My DD dances and I love watching all the girls, they put so muck work into each number.

Okay here is my last group, Liberty square for group R2:

IMG_0459-1.jpg

Now all that is left is to bag and tag! I should be able to mail sometime this week.

Cassey

Checking in--ideas are sketched, and papers are pulled. I will start cutting this week :)

I am checking in. I'm over half way thorugh the groups that I have signed up for and I'm enjoying every minute of it!! Thanks for letting me join.:)

Checking in, all my groups are done. I will try to make the post office this week. The holiday has fried my brain today, I missed DD's orthodontist appt and almost forgot to check in for this. School vacations always throw me!

Cassey

I am done!! Will mail closer to due date to make sure you don't need angels. Can't wait to see everyone's goodies :goodvibes

Checking in...I have about 1/2 cut and should have the rest cut by the end of next week. Then, assembly will start!! I'll post pix as I go. I plan to have some together in about a week and a half.

Sorry I was out sick on Monday (and no computer at home) but checking in with nothing new to report. my progress remains the same however I will be working on them this coming weekend. everyone has other things to do and hockey is out of town so i am not going..

Cassey - awesome pieces!!!

Checking in....I have all but 1 group finished. I have an idea in my head, I just need to cut and assemble.

I am checking infor yesterday...vacation got the best of me.

I have all my mini kits completedd and just need to do the elements. I am hoping ot be done in 2 weeks and get out.

I will post pictures next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter