• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Danielle--for Group UU could I please switch and make the title, that way Dacky can have the PP. Thanks :)

Cheryl, I think you mean mycutiepatooties, I didn't sign up for group UU

I will say....it was extremely difficult to hold back on this swap. I only signed up for 4 groups...and wanted to sign up for about 20!

AlexWyattMommy - I'm so glad to see you here this morning. I hope you are feeling better - I know what the stress and the blues can do to a person. It seems to be a winter ritual for me. :hug:

Danielle, one change for me ---- Group KK I am going to do a paper piece instead!
Thanks!

Danielle - I'll take Peter Pan's Flight for group C. For group H - can you waitlist me? I know Buzz is the only one signed-up for at this point, but I'd like to do Space Ranger Spin. If another group doesn't open, I'll just skip it I think.

For MT2P and Main Street...give her general and take me out of the Candy Shop. I'll let her have it. I only want the Candy Shop if no one signs up for the Barber Shop and you don't mind switching subjects. So, I'll wait and see how things go until sign-ups close.

How long will you keep this open?

Hello - if still available I'd like a spot in Group R - Frontierland
Also Group QQ - Jungle Cruise - Shapes
Also Group FF - Autograph - Shape

RhondaGreene and I would each like to sign up for a few more groups.
RG:
Group DD Fireworks- slide mounts
Group PP Magic Kingdom- boxes
Group BB Princesses- Journal boxes
Group RR Tea Cups- photo mats
Group UU Splash Mountain- Title
Group WW Space Mountain- Title

catinthehat35:
Group P Pin Trading
Group GG Characters- boxes
Group FF Autographs- mats or boxes.
Group DD Fireworks- journal boxes

LM3K - I made the change for you for main street - I gavve MT2P the general one and switched the railroad to the candy shop. Will this work? I intended to ask you about it before, but signups got a little wild at the beginning.

I think this will stay open until Friday morning. A little longer than usual, but there are a lot of groups! :)

For group H I will do Carousel of Progress and let LM3K have the Buzz, if that is okay.

Cassey

Hi, newer her but not new to swaps. Can I do Group A Pirate league, Group D Philharmagic, and Group G Mickeys Country House

Good to here.

RhondaGreene - Snack time is taken in Group N. Do you have a second choice?

LM3K - I made the change for you for main street - I gavve MT2P the general one and switched the railroad to the candy shop. Will this work? I intended to ask you about it before, but signups got a little wild at the beginning.

I think this will stay open until Friday morning. A little longer than usual, but there are a lot of groups! :)

Thanks Danielle!! I'm fine with it. But, if someone else wants to do the railroad, you could pull me back out. I don't want to mess up what was already going on!! ;)

Awwww thanks Cassey...are you sure? I don't want to take it from you!!! (I just want to play with my Toy Story cart!!!) LOL

I want to play with mine too, but I can play with it for some other layouts! So please take Buzz and I have an idea for COP anyway.

group AA mats
group II2 Title
group KK mats
Group MM Title
Group VV title

That's it for me, I am heading off to scrap some pages while there is no one home to bug me. Have fun. Will check in later.

Cassey

Danielle - I will make a few changes to my single element groups...(that way I definitely don't duplicate anyone...just in case!!)

For II - I'll do a title instead

For JJ - I'll do a title instead

and, can you add me to UU with mats and VV2 with shapes please?

Come to the dark side Dacky041208. You know you wanna.

I just LOL-ed in my office! My co-workers probably think I'm nuts! (well to be honest, they probably felt that waaaaaay before hand....haha)

Thanks for that! You woke me up :rotfl2:

And on that note...if the swap is staying open until Friday, I'll keep my eye to see if anything is still available and I'll probably join a few more groups if they are.

MT2P said that she would do other elements if others were doing the same in her sinlge element groups. I'll pm her and let her decide if / what she wants to change to later!! She'll get back to you on that one, ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter