• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom strategies

esquire

Earning My Ears
Our first trip is coming up very soon! We'll be there in about two weeks. We think we have mapped out our general strategy (priority attractions) in each park except Magic Kingdom. We are trying to figure out what our priorities should be and we thought you folks might have suggestions.

We will have two days in MK.
We are myself, my husband (who doesn't ride roller coasters), DD7 (over 48 inches and will ride nearly everything), and DS4 (42 inches and a little bit timid).

Here are the attractions we'd like to see most:
- Enchanted Tales With Belle (must do)
- Space Mountain (only me and DD)
- Splash Mountain (hopefully all of us but DS might resist)
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan's Flight
- meet and greet with Merida, Rapunzel, and Tinkerbell (we have character meals scheduled to meet many other characters)
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

We definitely want to see as many of the other attractions as we can, such as Dumbo, the Teacups, etc.

One of the days we have an 8:05 reservation at Crystal Palace. The other day is an EMH day in the morning (we are staying on site).

We most likely will be taking afternoon swim breaks.

So... knowing that, what would you prioritize first thing on each day? How would you use Fastpasses?

This is all very new to us so it will be a learning experience. If we miss something, that's ok.

Our first trip is coming up very soon! We'll be there in about two weeks. We think we have mapped out our general strategy (priority attractions) in each park except Magic Kingdom. We are trying to figure out what our priorities should be and we thought you folks might have suggestions.

We will have two days in MK.
We are myself, my husband (who doesn't ride roller coasters), DD7 (over 48 inches and will ride nearly everything), and DS4 (42 inches and a little bit timid).

Here are the attractions we'd like to see most:
- Enchanted Tales With Belle (must do)
- Space Mountain (only me and DD)
- Splash Mountain (hopefully all of us but DS might resist)
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan's Flight
- meet and greet with Merida, Rapunzel, and Tinkerbell (we have character meals scheduled to meet many other characters)
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

We definitely want to see as many of the other attractions as we can, such as Dumbo, the Teacups, etc.

One of the days we have an 8:05 reservation at Crystal Palace. The other day is an EMH day in the morning (we are staying on site).

We most likely will be taking afternoon swim breaks.

So... knowing that, what would you prioritize first thing on each day? How would you use Fastpasses?

This is all very new to us so it will be a learning experience. If we miss something, that's ok.

Here's a color-coded map to help you with setting priorities:

http://www.easywdw.com/cheat-sheets/disney-world-cheat-sheets-maps-touring-plans-and-wait-times

I know everybody has different plans and thoughts ... (and it is just DH and I) ... but we always FAST PASS Peter Pan (because it always seems to have a long line) and then either ride Small World or go see Philharmagic (which I really love for some reason).

.... or if you want - FP Peter Pan and ride Winnie the Pooh. (Under the Sea wasn't there last time I went so I am unsure of it's lines ...).

HAVE FUN!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter