Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Going to the post office after DS swim class. I think I used a roll of tape. It was a tight fit.

Love the new pages :)

Here are my last 2:

Statues
IMG_5776_zps5d4f2bc0.jpg

IMG_5778_zpsf69407db.jpg

Parade
IMG_5779_zps766be05c.jpg

IMG_5780_zpsb1f41ef2.jpg

Jen--I am postal. I used a large flat rate and taped the heck out of it ;)

I am postal! But I realized that I forgot to put the postage in it. Knew it was too simple.

I'll toss it in the mail or PayPal. Whichever works for you. :)

Those look great, Cheryl.

I got Danielle's box yesterday, you should see the amazing scarf she sent me! Morgan has already claimed it for her own :rolleyes: Oh, and the pages are wicked awesome too! Thanks, Danielle!

Rachal, you can Paypal me, save a stamp.

Really, this swap is amazing! I can't wait to go in November and start taking pictures for these books!

I'd like to pay you for another scarf, please!

At least two packages are coming my way today...Just checked tracking for Rachal and Michelle, and they are both in town :)

According to the DC mine is in town too, hopefully you'll get it today.

Really, this swap is amazing! I can't wait to go in November and start taking pictures for these books!

I'd like to pay you for another scarf, please!

At least two packages are coming my way today...Just checked tracking for Rachal and Michelle, and they are both in town :)

What color would you like? I'm never quite sure what colors will be available at the store, so give me a couple choices if you don't mind. Consider it your early AK swap hostessing gift. Won't make you wait until the end of the swap, though. I will mail it when I'm finished with it. :flower3:

According to the DC mine is in town too, hopefully you'll get it today.

Oh my, my postal carrier is going to be overwhelmed! My coffee order is expected today too! Thanks for the update. DH will bring them in when he gets home.

What color would you like? I'm never quite sure what colors will be available at the store, so give me a couple choices if you don't mind. Consider it your early AK swap hostessing gift. Won't make you wait until the end of the swap, though. I will mail it when I'm finished with it. :flower3:

I'm girly, pink, purple, loved the one you gave Morgan (she's such a brat!). You don't need to mail it separately though :)

Mail call!

Michelle, Cheryl, and Rachal's boxes are here. Thank you for the goodies. Cheryl, I have a feeling I'll be handing that over to someone too ;) We're cropping with Cassey this weekend and Morgan has her trip to Nature's Classroom to do. I think she's going to like this more than what we picked out for her last month. :rolleyes: Ah well!

Thanks again everyone!

I'm getting Cassey's on Saturday, any update on mailing from Vicki and Sandy?

I was thinking of Morgan when I picked it out :) Glad everything arrived okay! I ordered my zone B boxes for the other 3 swaps today.

Awww, thanks :blush: I'm planning on using them all for our last trip to WDW. Hopefully having a certain number of photo spots will help me "weed down" my pics ;)

I pre-sorted the sets I had yesterday. If I could get an update from Sandy and VickiV, that would be great. Weather permitting :headache:, I'm seeing Cassey on Saturday, I'd love to have them all before that! (Fingers crossed?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter