Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

I think she meet PM! LOL But it could be a place holder??

I like it Jennifer.. It's cute..

I'm hoping to work on mine this weekend.. my paper should be here today.. I hope.. then I can do my final "I must buy list"..but I'm hoping that will be minimal... I know one thing I do need....in patterned paper for Adventureland...

I have my papers pulled for Magic Kindgom Entrance... I need to find a cute title for it... I keep leaning toward MK...but it's so over used..

What about instead of a pm or ph...you put a stick or two of bamboo and leaves on the brown rectangular paper on the right.

oops sorry yes meant a PM photo mat :laughing:

like Nan's idea too!

going to do my check in for the 8th ...

I've finished my titles for buzz, presidents and peter pan...all paper cut out...embellies done for presidents, working on buzz's

I like it Jennifer! Maybe Nan's idea with the bamboo and leaves, I think it would be cute.

Got a big box of paper today:cool1: so tomorrow I will be trying to get prototypes done for all my sketches.

Doing my check in today as i will be away all weekend.

I haven't started yet. I have an idea of what to do for 2 out of 4 but nothing started. I've ordered paper and waiting to see how it looks.

Jennifer, I like the idea of a PM and nan's idea could be very cute too. Love the pages BTW.

Was thinking of adding a second 4x4 photo mat. I'll try that before I go and try to cut out bamboo.

Thanks for the ideas and for all the check-ins :)

Checking in. Waiting on my paper order so I can decide what extras I need. Working on Haunted Mansion prototype. Did one of Reddy's paper piecing for Dumbo, but it turned out way too big to use. Will either have to cut it again at a smaller size or find something else to use.

I just checked my paper order. Says it has been sitting in a sort facility in Washington since Wednesday morning? Guess no paper for me this weekend. :sad2:

checking in - i've pulled my sketches but not anything else yet.. I've got a chunk of time set aside this weekend to pulll papers and whatnot to make my shopping list.. happy Friday ladies.. Michelle

Oh by the way - love the Jungle Cruise!

jennifer here is my sketch for the tiki room

P1120012.jpg

here is my buzz LO and sketch

P1120011.jpg

P1120013.jpg

my hall of presidents LO and sketch

P1120014.jpg

P1120015.jpg

hope everyone likes them!
just wanted to share...off to keep assembling!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hall of presidents!!! OMG!! Can I just say how much I LOVE that one!!!

I love all the others but by far that one is my FAVORITE!!! I'm going to have to step up my game!!!!!

So, are we thinking we should glue down the background papers but not the photo mats, embellishments, and journal boxes for the non-title page?

Checking in. Waiting on my paper order so I can decide what extras I need. Working on Haunted Mansion prototype. Did one of Reddy's paper piecing for Dumbo, but it turned out way too big to use. Will either have to cut it again at a smaller size or find something else to use.

I just checked my paper order. Says it has been sitting in a sort facility in Washington since Wednesday morning? Guess no paper for me this weekend. :sad2:

:sad2: WHY?

I would prefer to glue down the paper layers on page 2....and leave the photo mats, j box, and embellishments free.... but I will do what majority says...

Hope your paper shows up soon Danielle...
Mine showed up yesterday.. now I need to order my patterned paper because of course NO ONE had what I needed in stock... ERRRRR!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter