• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

magic kingdom question

primera786

Earning My Ears
i will be at the parks this Oct and see that on some nights they close at 7 pm
on these nights do they still have the fireworks at say 6.30
are these the nights of the SCARY pary night which needs another ticket.
and how do they clear everone out that does not have the ticket for the add on

thanks

You will not have fireworks before you have to leave.
The only fireworks that night will be the party ones.

The CM's will start telling you that you need to leave the park and there will be CM check points around the park where you have to show them you wrist band to get past. If you did make it past them you will be asked again before you get on a ride.

I have seen people stay in TL and the hub to watch the parade, but if a guest complained to a CM they where told to leave.

thanks
i will go on the days/nights that are normal time so i can see the fire works.
i dont think thay have these scary nights every do they.

No not every night.

September: 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, 2009
October: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 2009

November: 1

if you wanted you can still watch the fireworks from the resorts out side on the beaches its very nice me and DFi watched it from a balcony at grand floridian last year

You should have a look at buying MNSSHP tickets. I cannot wait for our party night! Apparently the halloween fireworks are the best of the year and I can't wait to see the boo to you parade!

you have so got to go to disneys not so scary halloween party. kids all get dressed up and have great fun collecting free candy(we left with so much candy we were giving away at the hotel). The park has a fab atmosphere and you can enter the park about 4-30. we got to go on loads of rides while the park was emptying and had such a great time do not miss this!!!

You should have a look at buying MNSSHP tickets. I cannot wait for our party night! Apparently the halloween fireworks are the best of the year and I can't wait to see the boo to you parade!

Hi, couldn't agree more, :yay: we had a fantastic time , It would be a shame to miss it, fireworks were amazing, :banana::banana:

Is MNSSHP worthwhile for an all adult group?

Hi, Well i asked the same thing when i was going that time of year, and all i can say is YES, i went with dh and we had the best time, seeing captain hook dancing with the queen of hearts at the disco was enough for me:lmao: not to mention the parade and fireworks, i must admit, i didn't collect any candy but that was due to i didn't get a bag on the way in,:rolleyes1 thinking there would be more in the park but there wasn't, and i felt a bit silly to ask a cm for one, but the atmosphere was great, there was lots of adults without children, some were dressed up.
Just go for it and be a big kid agian, where every one will be doing the same.
Have a great time:thumbsup2

Is MNSSHP worthwhile for an all adult group?

Definitely, a real fun night, parade and fireworks are excellent. Also we found rides had minimal wait so good all round. Also if you want pictures you get the characters dressed up.

We're going on Nov 1st for our 2nd MNSSHP, can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter