• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom on July 3rd or 4th

Wow!! Those fireworks look amazing. Is it possible to have a good view from outside the park? We will be at Universal for the day on 7/3 and 7/4. We check into the Poly the afternoon of the 4th, so plan to watch the MK fireworks from there. But it seems like Universal doesn't do much for Independence Day so maybe we could head over and see the Epcot fireworks on the 3rd! Any ideas??

You can get a view from the international gateway entrance, the bridge between the walkway heading to boardwalk is not a bad spot. Timed right you can also see the high altitudes from HS the other direction as well (I would get ice cream and sit outside that shop at boardwalk for HS then head to the bridge for epcot after).

Wow!! Those fireworks look amazing. Is it possible to have a good view from outside the park? We will be at Universal for the day on 7/3 and 7/4. We check into the Poly the afternoon of the 4th, so plan to watch the MK fireworks from there. But it seems like Universal doesn't do much for Independence Day so maybe we could head over and see the Epcot fireworks on the 3rd! Any ideas??
Epcot doesn't do the special fireworks on the 3rd. On the 4th, most of the fireworks were on the world showcase lagoon. I don't think you could get any decent view from outside the park. They don't project very high into the air.

Maybe I just missed it in reading over this thread, but what time are the MK and EPCOT fireworks? We have a 2 pm BOG ADR on the 3rd, and a 5:40 'ohana ADR on the 4th (staying CL TPV at the Poly).

I'm totes jelly of your 5:40 'Ohana reservation!! We got one for 8:30, probably just when the fireworks start (I think they start at 9, 90% sure). I've wanted to stay at the poly since 1980...can't wait!!

Was there on July 3rd a few years ago and it was by far the most crowded I have ever seen it in my 8 or so visits. The fireworks were awesome though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter