• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom: Must have Snack

For all of us in my family of 5, it's a pineapple float from Aloha Isle! We also like the popcorn...but this trip, I MUST try a cream cheese filled pretzel. By the way....Can you get them anywhere other than MK?

Give us a review of what you think of the pretzel when you get back...gotta know if its a must do for next time!

Gingerbread cookie from Main Street Candy Shop
Popcorn from anywhere
Root Beer Float with Chocolate ice cream from Auntie Gravities
Mickey Bar
Corn Dog from Frontierland
Egg Roll from Adventureland
Figaro Fries from Pinocchio Haus

I replied before but I also had to say that we never miss getting a piece of carrot cake from the Main St. bakery!

Ok, everyone! I'm on the DDP but I may have to buy some of these OOP since I want to try EVERYTHING listed! :lmao:

I know this isn't in the Magic Kingdom, but the cupcakes at Starring Rolls Cafe are the best...large gourmet cupcakes. Not too many great snacks in MGM in my opinion but these are one of them

Frozen Orange Juice in Adventureland- they are 10000 x's better than a Dole whip!
Coke Floats- from Main Street/ Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Anything from the confectionary!

Dole Whip Float at Aloha Isle in Adventureland...yay 79 days til I have enjoy one! (or two.... or three!!!!:rotfl2:)

...but this trip, I MUST try a cream cheese filled pretzel. By the way....Can you get them anywhere other than MK?

We had some from Min and Bill's Dockside Diner in DHS. Two years ago we had a cream cheese filled one, but when we went last year they only had regular cheese & jalapeno cheese filled. Still good, but we wanted it for a late/light breakfast, and there's something about cream cheese that seems more breakfasty than cheddar :rotfl:

I know this isn't in the Magic Kingdom, but the cupcakes at Starring Rolls Cafe are the best...large gourmet cupcakes. Not too many great snacks in MGM in my opinion but these are one of them

The Writer's Stop in DHS has GREAT carrot cake cookies. They're two large carrot cake cookies with cream cheese icing in the middle of them to make like a cookie sandwich! SOOOOOO good! :goodvibes

Popcorn popcorn::be careful it's addictive :laughing: and a hotdog at Casey's is a must for us.

Main St. Casey's Hot Dog or fresh popped pop corn from the cart across the Street from Casey's
Adventureland Dole Whip
Liberty Square Funnel Cake

cream cheese pretzels! mmm.. :)
and I plan to try a dole whip this coming trip. I want to see what all the hype is about!

I'm another Dole Whip fan. I tried the float last time but I think I like just the cup of it better.

oh wow my list just grew for things I have to try!!!

here's what I must have every time:
Dole Whip Float
Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich (not the popsicle)
funnel cake (either here or epcot)
churro (either here or epcot)
rice crispie treats from the confectionary

things i must now try:
banana bread pudding at bakery
ice cream sandwich at bakery
root beer floats
corn dogs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter