"Magic Kingdom" Movie

I have seen Magic kingdom movie and i really likes the magic kingdom which is one of the theme parks among four theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort which is located near Orlando.

I have listen lots about this movie but never watched it yet but when i am free surly i will watch it.

Im looking foward to seeing this and Jungle Cruise. What will Magic Kingdom be about? Could it be Kingdom Keepers?

Im looking foward to seeing this and Jungle Cruise. What will Magic Kingdom be about? Could it be Kingdom Keepers?

I think it's separate from Kingdom Keepers (it's about a family in the park, not the DHIs), but it'll be interesting to see how the two differ. And what characters/rides they choose to include!

Is that Jungle Cruise movie still happening? It seems like once the story about Tom Hanks and Tim Allen being involved came out, there's been no news about it. On the face of it, both that and the Magic Kingdom concept sound a little silly, but I like the people working on this. Hopefully, it'll be half as much fun as the park is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter