Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

Now you have to splurge for the Park Hopper Ticket.

Yeah, I had started to figure that into the budget.
And maybe the extra $50 bucks to get in earlier on the first Saturday.
And maybe MVMCP.
And the big splurge- the dining plan!

Yeah, I had started to fugure that into the budget.
And maybe the extra $50 bucks to get in earlier onth efirst Saturday.
And maybe MVMCP.
And the big splurge- the dining plan!

It soon adds up but I think this trip has so much happening it'll be worth getting a park hopper for :thumbsup2

Trekkers, adventures, thrill seekers, and wayfarers--hoy!

I would like to propose a journey of risk and peril beginning on Friday December 10, 2010 in front of the Firehouse on Mainstreet to conquer the hazardous mounts in the Magic Kingdom.

121071215_20c44fd1d6.jpg

A01-01.jpg

19990925-084822.jpg

Why I am hearing Stacy yell "Triple Mountain Whammy" in my head? :confused3

Must have been the 24x7 TV hypnosis on my trips to WDW. :happytv:

- Bill

Sigh. :scared1: Val & I won't be there until Saturday.

Any chance of talking everyone into doing this on Saturday, Dec 11? We, Kat and I, would love to brave the mountains with everyone, but can't until Saturday. I think more people could join in, too, since several are coming in too late on Friday.

Mike

Any chance of talking everyone into doing this on Saturday, Dec 11? We, Kat and I, would love to brave the mountains with everyone, but can't until Saturday. I think more people could join in, too, since several are coming in too late on Friday.

Mike

As far as I'm concerned, the date is pretty flexible. If Saturday would work better, we can make it Saturday.:goodvibes

I think Saturday will be a better day for everyone.....without going back and counting I think alot of the people said they would be getting in too late on Friday, etc. I think there will be a bigger turnout on saturday. Even if we get in early enough on friday, which Kat and I might, we only have one park day before the cruise, using our GAD tickets we earned in March. And MK doesn't have a MVMCP on Saturday, so the park is open till 10pm, and not 7 like on Friday. What's the concensus people??

Mike

I think Saturday will be a better day for everyone.....without going back and counting I think alot of the people said they would be getting in too late on Friday, etc. I think there will be a bigger turnout on saturday. Even if we get in early enough on friday, which Kat and I might, we only have one park day before the cruise, using our GAD tickets we earned in March. And MK doesn't have a MVMCP on Saturday, so the park is open till 10pm, and not 7 like on Friday. What's the concensus people??

Mike

Either works for us but if we do it Saturday I'd suggest we do it earlier in the morning or at least before lunch :thumbsup2

Mike

Excellent points. Saturday it is.

Either works for us but if we do it Saturday I'd suggest we do it earlier in the morning or at least before lunch :thumbsup2

I think pre-lunch would be good.

Excellent points. Saturday it is.

I think pre-lunch would be good.

Cool...this works for us..count us in. Ok Todd, you set the time and place to meet and we'll be there.

We can't do the pre lunch....Kat and I were taking a Keys to the Kingdom tour that morning. and doesn't look like it's done till sometime afternoon, I think just before the 3pm "Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It" parade. :-(

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter