Magic Kingdom December 5th & 7th Solo.....Anyone else going Solo these days?

IndianaMouse

Mouseketeer
I will be at MK Dec. 5th and 7th, HS 6th, and 8th Epcot. Would like to meet other solo seekers of Disney magic. :hippie:

Will you be in HS in the afternoon of the 6th? I'm also going solo since my husband can't make it this year. I have dining reservations for 5H45 for 2 at Sci Fi Theatre if you or anyone else is interested in joining me.

I may be solo on Monday the 5th, at the MK for a half day, I fly back to Indy at 8:30pm

Will you be in HS in the afternoon of the 6th? I'm also going solo since my husband can't make it this year. I have dining reservations for 5H45 for 2 at Sci Fi Theatre if you or anyone else is interested in joining me.

I will be there at that time, but I will be heading to see the lighting of Osborne lights. Thanks for the offer though:thumbsup2 This will be my 4th December in a row, and I really look forward to the lighting of the lights, looking for hidden Mickeys, and Fantasmic! Oh and don't forget Tower of Terror (AT NIGHT) really cool

I may be solo on Monday the 5th, at the MK for a half day, I fly back to Indy at 8:30pm

A fellow Colts Fan!:thumbsup2 They may be having a bad season......But I still Love the Colts! I will be flying in from Indy at 1:40 on the 5th, won't get to the park until 3 or after. Keep in touch, wouldn't mind riding Space Mountain with a Fellow Hoosier-Colts Fan! GO BLUE!

I will be solo at MK on the 5th & EPCOT/HS on the 6th. Would love to meet up with any of you.

I saw that too. I am gonna attempt to do something super CRAZY: watch Wishes at 8, run to EPCOT for Illuminations at 930pm, then go back to MK for EMH til midnight-ish. Get up at 630ish and be at EPCOT for am EMH...... I must see Wishes, Illuminations, and ride BTMRR in the dark.

That is probably a pipedream, but maybe it will happen...:rotfl: I am attempting to pack all of the WDW holiday festivites in two days. This is gonna be interesting.

I saw that too. I am gonna attempt to do something super CRAZY: watch Wishes at 8, run to EPCOT for Illuminations at 930pm, then go back to MK for EMH til midnight-ish. Get up at 630ish and be at EPCOT for am EMH...... I must see Wishes, Illuminations, and ride BTMRR in the dark.

That is probably a pipedream, but maybe it will happen...:rotfl: I am attempting to pack all of the WDW holiday festivites in two days. This is gonna be interesting.

Running to Epcot will make you really tired! :idea: May I suggest riding the monorail:rotfl2: Good luck making this happen!

I'm planning on doing ALL the EMH, morning and night, plus doing MVMCP on the 7th. I'm also thinking of going to see La Nouba, Cirque du Soleil, on the 8th. Anyone interested?? Gotta encourage my fellow Quebecer!

Oh and I do have a wish for this trip.....I really want to be the last person to walk out of MK, just to see the empty streets at night!! Maybe all the other parks too, who knows. And then I wonder when I'll have time to sleep......once I get back home I guess! LOL!

May be a (pipe dream) but remember were you will be! Disneyworld. Where Dreams come True! If it (can) be done, a true Disney lover, traveling solo, (can) do it!:thumbsup2

LOL:rotfl:

I got a short cut!;) jk
I looked up your trip report you posted a while back........
Really cool trip report! Gave me some cool ideas......Thanks for posting!:thumbsup2This is my first totally solo trip, hope to find some help to get me in some pictures. I have been told that the Photo Pass people will take your picture with your camera after they take it with theirs.:confused3Hope so. Getting excited!:yay:

I'm planning on doing ALL the EMH, morning and night, plus doing MVMCP on the 7th. I'm also thinking of going to see La Nouba, Cirque du Soleil, on the 8th. Anyone interested?? Gotta encourage my fellow Quebecer!

Oh and I do have a wish for this trip.....I really want to be the last person to walk out of MK, just to see the empty streets at night!! Maybe all the other parks too, who knows. And then I wonder when I'll have time to sleep......once I get back home I guess! LOL!

Are you going to be at MK on the 5th? EMH till 1:00a.m.:thumbsup2

I looked up your trip report you posted a while back........
Really cool trip report! Gave me some cool ideas......Thanks for posting!:thumbsup2This is my first totally solo trip, hope to find some help to get me in some pictures. I have been told that the Photo Pass people will take your picture with your camera after they take it with theirs.:confused3Hope so. Getting excited!:yay:

That trip report is a work in progress. I really need to finish my F&W reviews but I have been slacking. ;)

If we meet up, I would be more than happy to take some pics for you. I haven't used the photopass people so I do not know how they work or if they take pics for you with your camera?

I decided to leave work early and use some vacation time. I should be on property by 1130am or noon, depending on traffic. It takes me about 1.5 hours to get to WDW, from the east coast (Kissimmee/St Cloud traffic can be a pain).

This is my tentative plan, but I can always change it. :goodvibes

Monday Dec 5th
--AK til 3ish: ride EE and get my AP calendar and take a look at the christmas decor.

--After AK: Take bus to TTC and get on monorail to GF. I must take pics of the gingerbread house.

--MK for the rest of the night, for EMH. I may or may not hop to EPCOT for Illuminations. I really dislike rushing around and being in a hurry. I may decide to do it Tuesday night after DHS.

Tuesday Dec 6th
--EPCOT at 8am for EMH! I MUST ride Soarin'. After that.... ??? I know I will be going to DHS later in the day.

--Osbourne Lights at 6pm. My only must do is RRC, and that has the single rider line.

PM if you would like to meet up at MK or EPCOT or DHS. I am open to meeting up with anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter