Magic Kingdom Cast Member Barbara

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
Does Barbara still work at the Magic Kingdom? I heard a rumor that she doesn't anymore. I was watching YouTube videos of her to get me excited for my trip as I leave on Thursday. Does anyone know where she is now if she no longer works there?

Yes, she was. If you ever go to DHS and are waiting for the Star Wars spectacular, or the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam or are going into Fantasmic! you will probably encounter Jeff. He is also equally amazing. During our waits for the SW Show he says puny SW jokes and also shares a ton of Disney trivia, by the end of each night people are asking to take pictures with him and applauding, he is awesome.

Yes, she was. If you ever go to DHS and are waiting for the Star Wars spectacular, or the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam or are going into Fantasmic! you will probably encounter Jeff. He is also equally amazing. During our waits for the SW Show he says puny SW jokes and also shares a ton of Disney trivia, by the end of each night people are asking to take pictures with him and applauding, he is awesome.

I'll look for him when we go to Hollywood Studios. I can't remember what day my significant other, our support worker, and I decided to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter