Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Open 24hrs

FunkyMonkey

<font color=green>"Life is as good as monkeys swin
Sorry if there was another post about this and I just missed it - you're welcome to close it if there's already another one. :)

Next Friday, the 24th, Magic Kingdom in WDW and Disneyland are open for 24hrs. Anyone making a trip for a Disney all-nighter? :)

Sorry if there was another post about this and I just missed it - you're welcome to close it if there's already another one. :)

Next Friday, the 24th, Magic Kingdom in WDW and Disneyland are open for 24hrs. Anyone making a trip for a Disney all-nighter? :)

Aww, I wish I was!!!!!!!!!

We were already planning to be at Disney next week...so yes! We might go if it's not too crowded. Leaving tomorrow :)

Not me, but it sounds neat. Tell us how it goes and have a great trip!!:wizard:

I will be there for the 24hour night! Due to my aunt not wanting her kids to stay up to long we will not be there at night, thankfully we are still going to see all the fun stuff during the day though!:cheer2:

I am going to the 24 hour event too, but am only going at night my mom plans on us watching the movie at twelve but won't let us put on our pj's for the pj party...

:sad1: Tons of peoples going... I WANNA BE BACK THERE:sad1:

Apologies, I am having random mood swings due to preteen drama and by BFF turning crazy. :rolleyes1

Leaving right now from POR (royal guest rooms are so amazing) after a week at Disney. Sad but true. Anyway though, this week was a pretty busy and crowded one-not at all like it was 2 years ago when we were actually there over labor day, although we still had so much fun this week!
The 24 hour even was crowded but manageable until just before the fireworks. We had to be taken backstage just to get out! I heard that about an hour after we left, they closed the park due to capacity. I think that during the day, yesterday was worse than Friday.
So you guys who didn't go shouldn't feel too bummed out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter