• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key Thread CA resident monthly payment

goofyguy98

Earning My Ears
I am in the queue currently, but I need to know for those who have gotten there.... What are the payment options for the various tiers? How much do you have to put down and then pay monthly if you choose that option as a California resident? I would like to know before my turn so that I can plan already whether or not this is viable for us...Also then I have the details to talk to my spouse about while we wait. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
It is the price of $179 and then monthly payments start a couple days after processing. I paid in person at the ticket booth when ticket sales last opened in January. My monthly payment showed up within like 3-4 days. In person, I was able to pay more down, not sure if that is an option for online purchase.

It’s $179 down and then the remainder is broken up into 12 equal monthly payments with the 1st payment due immediately.

340636202_619644309589273_9119475110360661914_n.jpg

Courtesy of: GothicRosie on FB
I'd link the post, but can't find the URL to do so.

I bought 4 Enchant Key Passes this morning. It was $716 down and it will be $173/month after. So like the PP said, it is $179 down and then the balance divided by 12 to give you your monthly amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter