Magic Key Sales to Resume on 1/10/24!

Well, it looks like I may be the guy to lose out this time. None of my bars are moving at all.
How early did you enter the queue? You may just be behind all of us in line. I wouldn't stress it yet.

My phone was in the queue at like 8:50am, while most folks were still fighting with the main Magic Key page - and the wait time bar there is at like 22%.

How early did you enter the queue? You may just be behind all of us in line. I wouldn't stress it yet.

My phone was in the queue at like 8:50am, while most folks were still fighting with the main Magic Key page - and the wait time bar there is at like 22%.
I got in from your link at like 8:57 and I am at like 10% or so...

As a thought experiment, I opened the original link in a window and dragged that onto a separate monitor, that I haven't even dragged the cursor over. I also opened the link in a different window that I have refreshed a couple of times. Zero difference between the two.
I might be confused by what you did, but if you did that in the same browser on the same computer, they'd match - it uses cookies to determine where you are in line, so you'd be seeing the same queue in both browsers. You'd have to open another queue in a Private window or in a totally different browser program to get a real A vs B.

Well, it looks like I may be the guy to lose out this time. None of my bars are moving at all, not even microscopically.
I used Chrome on my Desktop, got in around 9:20. The progress button on mine has not moved either, although the text below updates (timewise) regularly so I assume I'm still in an active queue. Maybe the button only works on the Mobile website version...

I might be confused by what you did, but if you did that in the same browser on the same computer, they'd match - it uses cookies to determine where you are in line, so you'd be seeing the same queue in both browsers. You'd have to open another queue in a Private window or in a totally different browser program to get a real A vs B.
Sorry, one on computer, one on iPad.IMG_0325.jpegIMG_0324.jpeg

I got in around 9:03 & mine just started moving a bit around 10-15 mins ago. Pretty slow going, but definite movement.

I’m concerned that I may run into the same problem as the Facebook user referenced above who posted that they were scared to sign in to their account again after getting through the queue. I will need to be signed in because I can’t make my purchase without the payment plan. Does anyone know if signing in at this point (after getting through the queue) could get me kicked back to the beginning? 😬

Thanks!

I’m concerned that I may run into the same problem as the Facebook user referenced above who posted that they were scared to sign in to their account again after getting through the queue. I will need to be signed in because I can’t make my purchase without the payment plan. Does anyone know if signing in at this point (after getting through the queue) could get me kicked back to the beginning? 😬

Thanks!
I would say open a new tab and go to Disney and login there. The cookies should carry over your login and hold it when the queue allows you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter