• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Key Renewals Start 8/18

Just renew mine to Inspire key , SO HAPPY.
Quick question for you :

My Dream Key doesn't expire until September 3rd and email confirmation states that it will be automatically added to my account after old pass expires.
Did you see that too?

I was able to make reservations for my Inspire key with no issues just nervous until I see that barcode in my app, haha.
But have the confirmation emails anyway :)

View attachment 695138
Yes, in the app mine actually has a little blue box that says:

Thank you for Renewing!
Your new pass will appear after your current pass expires on xx/xx/xxxx

Thank you for Renewing!

Oh weird mine doesn't have that at all LOL
But again was able to make reservations and have the confirmation order number so not overly worried. Thanks !

Thank you for Renewing!

This is what mine said as well. I have made reservations for 9/10 and then in October (we are heading to WDW on 9/16 for almost 2 weeks).

This is what mine said as well. I have made reservations for 9/10 and then in October (we are heading to WDW on 9/16 for almost 2 weeks).
I’m in WDW/on a cruise around the as well so I grabbed the 2 days I need for dinner after the expo and then October dates.

Is anyone else still waiting? My progress bar is halfway filled up but my wait still says more than an hour.

I logged in late, around 9:15, so I knew I’d be in for a long wait. I’m not sweating it, just curious.

Is anyone else still waiting? My progress bar is halfway filled up but my wait still says more than an hour.

I logged in late, around 9:15, so I knew I’d be in for a long wait. I’m not sweating it, just curious.
Same here, and came to check same as you.... glad we're not alone!!

Sad update: so far it looks like they actually broke the Queue ID links and made them not useable (only cookies will hold your place now). I got the link to display by poking around in inspect and it leads to a 404 when used. Bummer if this is what they've decided to do and it's not a glitch :(. It was nice being able to keep my queues with me if I had to run an errand so I didn't have to sit in front of the computer all day.

Sorry, folks. I gave as much time to playing with this as I could today. If someone figures out something definitely share to help others, please.

Queue ID was still available for D23 the other day. Looks to just be DLR trying to block access.

Hubby and I have Believe Keys. We don't expire until Nov 6. I assume there are no discounts for renewal, and so far we don't know if you can wait until 31 days after expiration to "start over" with a new purchase.... I wonder cos I would like to change my start date being out of state.

Hubby and I have Believe Keys. We don't expire until Nov 6. I assume there are no discounts for renewal, and so far we don't know if you can wait until 31 days after expiration to "start over" with a new purchase.... I wonder cos I would like to change my start date being out of state.
Its unclear. You also run the risk of not being able to buy a new pass.

I’m pretty sure I’ve read this right but… when these go up for actual sale (not renewal), is it correct that you can buy right away and not activate until your first trip into a park?

My partner and I are planning a trip from the UK in January and want to go again in September so want to check that if we buy now it will cover both trips.
Yes, but it has to be activated within the 12 months of purchase.

Its unclear. You also run the risk of not being able to buy a new pass.
Yea I know, and it sucks. I am also reading that if too many people choose Believe before my window that I still might not be able to renew as a Believe Key. And that is upsetting.

Same. Logged in around 11am, still sitting at more than an hour.

Sad update: so far it looks like they actually broke the Queue ID links and made them not useable (only cookies will hold your place now). I got the link to display by poking around in inspect and it leads to a 404 when used. Bummer if this is what they've decided to do and it's not a glitch :(. It was nice being able to keep my queues with me if I had to run an errand so I didn't have to sit in front of the computer all day.

Sorry, folks. I gave as much time to playing with this as I could today. If someone figures out something definitely share to help others, please.

Queue ID was still available for D23 the other day. Looks to just be DLR trying to block access.
I found a Queue URL in the footer that seems to work - the QueueID seems to persist when used in another window. But it seems sketchy.

When I opened it in two browsers on the same IP - it hit me with a "softblock" captcha that doesn't seem to work correctly. (Sometimes, it would pass me through, but the captcha would come back within a minute or two.)

But I sent it to my phone (after closing my original windows), and it worked there.

So mad. I was in the queue since 9:00. When my turn came up, it said I’d be redirected to the site to renew my MK. I wasn’t. Nothing happened for nearly a minute. Then the app opened and it took me to the Welcome page…where nothing happened. Then I was told my queue had expired and I’d have to start over. I hate Disney IT.

I called the MK number and got a recorded message to call back later; that they were unusually busy. The message repeated and then the line went dead.

Being a member of Disney’s unfavorable mix class is like sailing steerage on the Titanic.

I found a Queue URL in the footer that seems to work - the QueueID seems to persist when used in another window. But it seems sketchy.

When I opened it in two browsers on the same IP - it hit me with a "softblock" captcha that doesn't seem to work correctly. (Sometimes, it would pass me through, but the captcha would come back within a minute or two.)

But I sent it to my phone (after closing my original windows), and it worked there.

Interesting! That's exactly where I found the URL at first before I started forcing it to appear on the page. Kept giving me the error I said. I'm almost to work and going to give it a try on a different IP since I still have those links I had pulled saved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter